Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Release||11 June 2001 (Update)|
|High alch||6 coins|
|Low alch||4 coins|
|Exchange||51 coins (info)|
|Examine||I should try cooking this.|
Raw sardines are fish that require level 5 Fishing to catch by using a normal fishing rod on a bait fishing spot, by the sea. Fishing bait is required in the inventory, one being used for each catch, which yields 20 Fishing experience. Raw sardines may be cooked at level 1 Cooking to produce cooked Sardines.
Assuming no burning, each raw sardine cooked would yield a profit/loss of -39 coins.
|Fishing XP||20 XP|
|Tool XP||2.36 XP|
There are 12 fishing locations for Sardines (you have to right click to see them):
- Lumbridge Swamp: East coast
- Thurgo's Peninsula: South of Port Sarim, dotting the western shore of the peninsula, located behind the church and near Thurgo's shack
- Karamja: North-West Karamja
- Wilderness Bandit Camp: The small pond
- Draynor Village: SW of bank
- Al-Kharid: South-west of Al-Kharid Palace.
- Catherby beach: On the beach, south-east of the bank. (members)
- Entrana: Platform to the south-east. (members)
- Feldip Hills: West of the hunter area (members)
- Barbarian Outpost: On the west of the peninsula (members)
- Fishing Platform: Various spots (members)
- Rellekka: the port just north from Peer the Seer, north-west from the fishing stall
- This list was created dynamically. For help, see the FAQ.
- To force an update of this list, click here.
- For an exhaustive list of all known sources for this item, see here.
|Dagannoth (Lighthouse)||77; 78||5||Common|
|Dagannoth (Waterbirth Island)||N/A||5||Uncommon|
|Market Guard (Fremennik)||N/A||1||Rare|
|Item quantity required||1|
|Base junk chance||98.9%|