This article is about the raw version. For the cooked version, see Anchovies.
|Release||11 June 2001 (Update)|
|High alch||9 coins|
|Low alch||6 coins|
|Exchange||15 coins (info)|
|I should try cooking this.|
Assuming no burning, each raw anchovy cooked would yield a profit/loss of 4 coins.
|Tool||Small fishing net|
|Fishing XP||40 XP|
|Tool XP||4.72 XP|
- This list was created dynamically. For help, see the FAQ.
- To force an update of this list, click here.
|'Two Feet' Charley's Fish Shop||16||Coins||10||Yes|
|Gerrant's Fishy Business||16||Coins||0||No|
|Harry's Fishing Shop||16||Coins||0||Yes|
|Lumbridge Fishing Supplies||16||Coins||0||No|
- For an exhaustive list of all known sources for this item, see here.
|H.A.M. Guard||32; 44||1; 2||Uncommon|
There are 11 fishing locations for Anchovies:
- Draynor Village: To the west of Draynor Village's bank
- Thurgo's Peninsula: South of Port Sarim, dotting the western shore of the peninsula, located behind the church and near Thurgo's shack
- Karamja: North-west Karamja
- Lumbridge Swamp: At the east side of the swamp on the riverbank
- Al Kharid: West of Al-Kharid Bank
- Wilderness Bandit Camp: The small pond
- Catherby beach: On the beach, south-east of the bank. (members)
- Entrana: Platform to the south-east. (members)
- Feldip Hills: West of the hunter area (members)
- Barbarian Outpost: On the west of the peninsula (members)
- Fishing Platform: Various spots (members)
|Item quantity required||1|
|Base junk chance||98.9%|
- Despite looking like blue shrimp in RuneScape, they are actually a family of fish in the real world.