|Release date||11 June 2001 (Update)|
|High alch||9 coins|
|Low alch||6 coins|
|Store price|| 16 coins|
|Exchange price||14 coins (info)|
|Examine||I should try cooking this.|
Raw anchovies are a fish available to be caught by non-members and members. Players need level 15 Fishing to catch anchovies with a small net, and gain 40 experience points in doing so. This makes anchovies useful for training Fishing for players with a level between 15 to 19. Raw anchovies can be bought from Charley in Mos Le'Harmless for 16 coins.
Assuming no burning, each raw anchovy cooked would yield a profit/loss of -6 coins.
Dropping monsters Edit
|H.A.M. Guard||32; 44||1; 2||Uncommon|
|Wikipedia has an article about:|
There are 11 fishing locations for Anchovies:
- Draynor Village: To the west of Draynor Village's bank
- Thurgo's Peninsula: South of Port Sarim, dotting the western shore of the peninsula, located behind the church and near Thurgo's shack
- Karamja: North-west Karamja
- Lumbridge Swamp: At the east side of the swamp on the riverbank
- Al Kharid: West of Al-Kharid Bank
- Wilderness Bandit Camp: The small pond
- Catherby beach: On the beach, south-east of the bank. (members)
- Entrana: Platform to the south-east. (members)
- Feldip Hills: West of the hunter area (members)
- Barbarian Outpost: On the west of the peninsula (members)
- Fishing Platform: Various spots (members)
- Despite looking like blue shrimp in RuneScape, they are actually a family of fish in the real world.