|Release date||18 April 2005 (Update)|
|Quest NPC?||Yes - Desert Treasure|
|Location||South of Baxtorian Falls|
|Examine|| A travelling merchant.|
|Notable features||Sells dragon daggers|
This article is about Rasolo. For the store ran by Rasolo, see Rasolo the Wandering Merchant.
Rasolo features in the Desert Treasure quest. In the quest, Rasolo provides players with a Ring of visibility in exchange for the return of his Gilded cross from the Bandit Camp (Kharidian Desert). The ring enables the wearer to see certain ghosts that are otherwise invisible. This ring is also required for the Ghostly robes, Holy cithara and Goblin High Priest miniquests. If you select the "I lost my ring" option, he will say that he doesn't have anymore, but he says a merchant should never give away their last stock and gives it to you, if you truly don't have it.
- When the Desert Treasure quest was originally released, Rasolo's name was "Rasool", meaning "Rasul" in Arabic.
- He used to sell items at twice the normal store price.
- Looking at Rasolo face to face, he has a feather on the left side of his hat. On his chat picture, the feather is on the right side.
- Due to the fact that Rasolo is a wandering merchant, he sells items from all over the world, such as Shantay passes from the Shantay Pass, dragon daggers from Zanaris, Fremennik cloaks from the Fremennik Province, etc.
- It is possible to gain up to 45k fishing experience an hour by fly fishing south of Rasolo, then selling the fish to him.