|Release||7 February 2006 (Update)|
|High alch||15,360 coins|
|Low alch||10,240 coins|
|Examine||The very butcher of a silk button.|
The Rapier is a very thin sword, most effective for piercing. It requires an Attack level of 40 to wield. Its stats and attack speed are identical to those of an adamant sword. It was used by Gentleman Mallard until his disappearance at sea. The sword was later found by Smith of Mos Le'Harmless, who will sell it to players for 25,600 coins, meaning Cabin Fever must be completed to obtain this weapon.
To be able to understand Smith and purchase the rapier, the player must either have a Book o' piracy in their inventory or have completed the Rocking Out quest. Talk to Smith and select the cutlasses option in the dialogue box.
|Armour||0||PvM: 0%||PvP: 0%|
|Life points||0||Style bonuses|
Interval: 3.0 seconds
|[FAQ] • [doc]|
- This list was created dynamically. For help, see the FAQ.
- To force an update of this list, click here.
|Smithing Smith's Shop||25,600||Coins||? (edit)||Yes|
|Item quantity required||1|
|Base junk chance||56.0%|
- The examine text is a reference to Tybalt, spoken by Mercutio in the Shakespeare play Romeo and Juliet while describing him as 'the very butcher of a silk button'.
- This is the signature weapon of Harrallak Menarous.
- Before the release of Dungeoneering, this was the only rapier in-game that players could wield.
- It is one of only two non-degradable rapiers outside of Dungeoneering, the other being the Serpentine rapier.