This article is about a basic rapier. For other uses, see Rapier (disambiguation).
|Release||7 February 2006 (Update)|
|High alch||15,360 coins|
|Low alch||10,240 coins|
|Examine||The very butcher of a silk button.|
The rapier originally belonged to Gentleman Mallard until he disappeared at sea. It was later found by Smith, who decided to sell it.
|Armour||0||PvM: 0%||PvP: 0%|
|Life points||0||Style bonuses|
|[FAQ] • [doc]|
- This list was created dynamically. For help, see the FAQ.
- To force an update of this list, click here.
|Smithing Smith's Shop||Mos Le'Harmless||25,600||Coins||? (edit)||Yes|
|Item quantity required||1|
|Base junk chance||56.0%|
- The examine text is a reference to the play Romeo and Juliet where Mercutio describes Tybalt as "the very butcher of a silk button".
- This is the signature weapon of Harrallak Menarous.
- Before the release of Dungeoneering, this was the only rapier in-game that players could wield.
Main hand stab weapons
|Dyed drygore rapiers||
|Dyed khopesh of Tumeken||