Rakes are used in the Farming skill to remove weeds from farming patches. One is automatically added to the tool belt. A tool leprechaun can store one for you.
A rake can break, and it needs to be re-assembled if this occurs.
- A rake can be found in the easternmost shed in the Lumbridge Swamp.
- Respawns in Keldagrim-West, near the market.
- Respawns in level 25 Wilderness in the north-east house of the ruins, which is located in the western part of the Wilderness near the Trollheim agility shortcut.
- Unlimited can be obtained from a tool store (5) in a Player-owned House.
- This list was created dynamically. For help, see the FAQ.
- To force an update of this list, click here.
- For an exhaustive list of all known sources for this item, see here.
- The animation when using a rake was updated on 9 November 2009.