|Start point:||Talk to the Odd Old Man again.|
|Length:||Very Long (Can take 5 hours without fairy rings)|
|Items required:||Items from the toolbelt do not need to be listed unless that version won't work, or aren't automatically added to it. |
|Enemies to defeat:||Listed below|
- None of the bone drops are 100%. Yet the special bone drops are fairly common.
- The monsters you need to kill are mentioned on the Wish List that is attached on the house north of the Odd Old Man.
- It is possible to hand in the collected bones in smaller batches. The Odd Old Man will kindly update the wish list, taking off the bones already submitted.
- It IS possible to complete Basilisk without 20 defence, but you must freeze the basilisk or safe spot it.
Below is the list of Monsters that need to be killed to obtain all the bones (there are 27 total):
Monster Drops Locations (preferable) - Click To Mark Jogre Jogre bone Within the dungeon in northern Karamja, Just West of the Glider. Ardougne Zoo with Telekinetic Grab and ranging weapons or magic attacks. Snake Snake spine All over Karamja, also dropped by Desert snakes close to the Jackals in the Kharidian desert. Also located in Ardougne zoo next to the Jogres, Telekenetic Grab and range/mage weapons needed. Zombie Zombie bone Edgeville dungeon, Draynor Sewers, Stronghold of security. Moss giant Moss giant bone Varrock dungeon, West of the Fishing Guild, Crandor Rat Rat bone Varrock sewers, Lumbridge Castle - Giant Rats do NOT drop the Rat bone. Seagull Seagull wing Port Sarim docks Ice giant Ice giant ribs Asgarnian Ice Dungeon, Chaos Tunnels, near the Wilderness Agility Course (not recommended) Mogre (requires fishing explosive) Mogre bone Mudskipper Point Jackal Jackal bone South-west of Nardah, next to the fairy ring North of Nardah (DLQ), the Kharidian desert Lizard (requires ice coolers) (only level 110 drops special bone) Desert lizard bone South-east of Shantay Pass across the bridge. (South of Dominion Tower) Vulture Vulture wing South-west Nardah, the Kharidian desert, labelled on the world map Undead Cow Undead cow ribs The Farm North-West of Port Phasmatys Experiment Experiment bone Under Graves East of Castle Fenkenstrain Werewolf Werewolf bone Canifis (You can NOT get the bones if you use Wolfbane) Ghoul Ghoul bone Paterdomus temple exit, next to Fairy ring. Wolf Wolf bone Feldip Hills, White Wolf Mountain, Rellekka Ogre Ogre ribs Feldip Hills, South of Yanille Zogre Zogre bone Jiggig Dagannoth Dagannoth ribs Lighthouse (requires completion of Horror from the Deep quest), Waterbirth Island Rabbit Rabbit bone Miscellania, Tirannwn, Nature altar (bring telegrab + range) (note: bunnies south-east of rellekka drop rabbit bones) Basilisk (requires mirror shield) Basilisk bone Fremennik Slayer DungeonBasilisk bone CANNOT be obtained whilst wearing the Mask of Reflection. Fire Giant Fire giant bone Waterfall dungeon, remember to bring a rope and Glarial's amulet Terrorbird Terrorbird wing Tree Gnome Stronghold (note: Mounted terrorbird gnomes and Warped Terrorbirds also drop a Terrorbird wing.) Baby blue dragon Baby blue dragon bone Taverley dungeon Troll Troll bone Keldagrim Entrance, Troll Country. Cave Goblin Cave goblin skull Lumbridge Swamp Caves Bat Bat wing near the Odd Old Man (Giant Bats do NOT drop the Bat wing)
Note: These monsters can be found in other places; listed are the most convenient spots.
- Travel method: Use the Gnome Glider (or Fairy ring code: D-K-P) to get to Karamja. Both Jogres and Snakes are found directly west of the Gnome Glider. Optionally, Jogres are also found in the dungeon by the Harpie Bug Swarms, and snakes are also found by the Calquat Patch.
- Travel method: Edgeville can be reached by using an Amulet of glory Teleport, fairy ring, using Home teleport and the Canoe System, by using Varrock Teleport and walking a short distance, or by using the Spirit tree in Grand Exchange. The monsters are all found in the Varrock Sewers. It is also a good idea to buy a Mirror shield, some Ice coolers, and several Fishing explosives from the Slayer Master while you are here.
- Moss Giant
- Rat (not the Giant Rat, but rather the small level-2 critters) - drops Rat bone (different to the regular bones)
- Items: Fishing explosive
- Travel method: The easiest way to get here is using Teleport to Cabbage Patch with the Explorer Ring (3). If you don't have one, using an amulet of glory to Draynor and walking to Port Sarim works. You will find Seagulls on the docks. From there, travel south and look for the Asgarnian Ice Dungeon, where you will find Ice Giants. Travel south to reach the Mudskipper Point, home to the Mogres. Alternatively, you can use Fairy Ring code AIQ for the latter two bones.
- Items: Ice cooler, Waterskins/Enchanted water tiara
- Travel method: From Mudskipper Point, use the Fairy ring (code D-L-Q) to get to the Nardah hunting area, and travel west. There are Jackals on the way to the level 42 Desert Lizards. You need to use Ice coolers on the lizards when their health is low. After these, walk south and go west from the Nardah bank to find Vultures. If the vultures fly, you may need to use Ranged or Magic attack.
- Items: Ectophial
- Travel method: Travel to Port Phasmatys (teleport using the Ectophial) and travel west. The undead cows are just west of Ectofuntus, within the farm. Then, travel west and go under Fenkenstrain's Castle by pushing the memorials to the east to find Experiments (see the Creature of Fenkenstrain quest guide). Travel south-west to Canifis where many Level 88 Werewolves are located. If you don't want to attack a level 88 werewolf you can attack one of the level 24's in Canifis with Wolfbane and when they are almost dead switch to another weapon. They will change into a werewolf with low life points and may drop the bones. Finally, travel south-west towards the Paterdomus temple entrance to find Ghouls.
- Another way to reach Morytania is using Kharyrll teleport from Ancient Magicks or POH portal.
- Undead Cow - drops Undead cow ribs
- Experiment/Experiment No. 2 (Taverley) - drops Experiment bone
- Items: Inoculation brace
- Travel method: Travel to Feldip Hills using fairy ring (code: A-K-S) or Gnome glider from the Gnome Stronghold. There you will find Ogres and Wolves. From there travel using fairy ring (code: B-K-P) and then travel east to Jiggig (south of Castle Wars) to find Zogres. Zogres are located within the Jiggig tomb, and may inflict disease upon the player. The Inoculation brace will counter this effect; just be sure to keep it equipped all the time, or if you have completed Zogre Flesh Eaters you may buy Relicym's Balm from Uglug Nar if you opened his shop after completing it.
Miscellania, Lighthouse and WaterfallEdit
- Items: Games necklace, Enchanted lyre, Mirror shield, Glarial's amulet, Rope, good armour, good food.
- Travel method: Use your Enchanted lyre to teleport to Rellekka, take a boat to Miscellania and kill some of the rabbits there. Then head into the Fremennik Slayer Dungeon (Killing basilisks will require a mirror shield, as basilisks will dangerously reduce player stats). Then, make a visit to the Lighthouse. Dagannoths are found within the basement of the lighthouse. Good food and armour is suggested, as these Dagannoths are in a multi-combat area. Grab a rope and Glarial's amulet, then use your Games necklace to teleport to Barbarian Outpost. Travel south towards the Baxtorian Falls, and get into the Waterfall dungeon to find Fire giants in the passage to the North-west.
Note: Fire Giants also drop Shoulder bones, this is not to be mistaken with the Fire Giant bone. Though you can Polish the Shoulder bone, it is required for the Fur 'n' Seek quest, not this wishlist.
Tree Gnome Stronghold to TaverleyEdit
- Items: Duelling ring, Dusty key
- Travel method: Teleport to Al Kharid (using duel ring), and take the gnome glider to the Tree Gnome Stronghold. Terrorbirds can be found within the stronghold in large numbers. You can also kill the Mounted Terrorbird Gnomes as well. Use the Gnome glider to travel to the Wolf Mountain, and walk east towards Taverley. You may also use the Taverley home teleport spell, as it is faster. Baby blue dragons are found in the Taverley dungeon. Bringing an Anti-dragon shield or Anti-fire potions is advisable as the mothers may attack the player while in the dungeons.
Without Trollheim Teleport
Without the Trollheim Teleport Spell, the easiest way to reach trolls is Keldagrim Entrance. It is located close to fairy ring code: D-K-S. Simply walk there from Rellekka if Fairy Rings are not an option. The trolls are located just south of the entrance.
- Items: Spiny helmet, Lightsource (preferably lanterns)
- Travel method: Home teleport to Lumbridge. With a lantern, climb through the hole in the kitchen's cellar, and walk south and through the other hole. Go south towards the area full of Rockslugs, then head east towards the goblins. Cave Goblins are found at the far east of the Lumbridge Swamp Caves. You may also take the entrance in the main spot and find them, although you'll need a Spiny helmet. You can also go there by following Kazgar in the hole in Lumbridge Cellar. He takes you to them.
Note: Any type of Cave goblin will work, even guards.
- Items: Varrock teleport (or Digsite pendant)
- Travel method: Teleport to Varrock, and walk northeast. Bats are flapping about right by the Odd Old Man.
- After you have obtained all the bones, clean the bones using the same method used in the initial part of the quest.
- Give the cleaned bones to the Odd Old Man for your reward.
- Note: The cleaning and submission of the bones to the Odd Old Man can be done in stages.
- 5,000 Prayer experience
- After you have finished the wish list, if you look at the list on the wall of the hut, it will say: Wish List: Non-chafing manacles. These do not exist in the game. After completing the Wishlist following the Fur 'n' Seek quest, you may speak to the Odd Old Man to get an explanation about this.
- There used to be a glitch where if you checked your quest manual after completing the quest, it said "I gained a bonesack(or ram skull helmet) and 7,000 prayer exp!" This was not true. You only gained the 5,000 exp as listed above. This has been fixed by Jagex.
- There used to be glitch where the Quest Complete screen included 2 Squeal of Fortune spins as a reward. However, no spins were received, this has been fixed. (This is no longer fixed and currently continues to happen.)
Ogre ribs (p) • Jogre bone (p) • Mogre bone (p) • Zogre bone (p) • Snake spine (p) • Zombie bone (p) • Moss giant bone (p) • Rat bone (p) • Seagull wing (p) • Ice giant ribs (p) • Jackal bone (p) • Desert lizard bone (p) • Vulture wing (p) • Undead cow ribs (p) • Experiment bone (p) • Wolf bone (p) • Werewolf bone (p) • Ghoul bone (p) • Dagannoth ribs (p) • Rabbit bone (p) • Basilisk bone (p) • Fire giant bone (p) • Terrorbird wing (p) • Troll bone (p) • Bat wing (p) • Baby blue dragon bone (p) • Cave goblin skull (p)