Obtaining the BonesEdit
- Obtain the bones needed.
- Below is a table that lists each bone, what monster drops it, and the best areas to find them.
||East Lumbridge, across the bridge
||Big frog leg
||South East inside of Lumbridge Swamp Caves (note: Bring a rope and a Light source e.g. Bullseye Lantern), South West of Lumbridge Graveyard (note: Giant Frog does not work).
||South of Varrock, Above Varrock Sewers, or north of Falador. Bears near Ardougne also work.
||In the northern end of Lumbridge, the Wilderness wall ram north of the Edgeville Monastery, south of Varrock, or north of the crafting guild (by the make-over Mage)
||South of Varrock, West of Catherby, Draynor Village and Lumbridge Swamp, south of Edgeville, or on Entrana, west from the Law altar, South West of the Rellekka lodestone.
||South Karamja, East of Karamja volcano.
||Giant rat bone
Southeast of Varrock, Varrock Sewers, Lumbridge Swamp, West of Varrock Mine, Near Port Sarim Prison and the Barrows Tunnels (not recommended unless going there for other reasons)
||Giant bat wing
||South-west of Catherby outside Keep Le Faye, Hero's Guild basement or Karamja Volcano.
- Go to Draynor Village market and talk to Fortunato "About Rag and Bone Man".
- Buy (8) Jugs of Vinegar.
- Use the jugs of vinegar on pots.
- Use each bone on a Pot of vinegar.
- Obtain eight Logs.
- Go back to the Odd Old Man's hut.
- Use the logs on the boiler just South of the hut, then use one of the bones with the boiler and light it.
- Wait until it is done boiling and take the bone.
- Repeat for the remaining bones.
- Talk to the Odd Old Man.
- Quest complete!
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.