|Start point||Go east of Varrock, through the gate near the earth altar, to Paterdomus. The Odd Old Man is in a little quarry just north of the path.|
|Member requirement||Members only|
|Requirements||The ability to defeat a level 52 monster.|
|Items required||Items from the tool belt are not listed unless they do not work or are not automatically added.|
|Enemies to defeat||See list below.|
Obtaining the BonesEdit
- Obtain the bones. Use the table below as a reference.
|Bone||Dropping monster||Locations found in|
|Big frog leg||Big Frog|
|Giant rat bone||Giant rat||
|Giant bat wing||Giant bat|
- Go to Draynor Village market and talk to Fortunato about the quest (do not steal from the stalls before talking to him, as you won't be able to initiate the conversation for a couple of minutes).
- Buy 8 jugs of vinegar.
- Use the jugs of vinegar on your empty pots.
- Use each bone on the pots of vinegar.
- Obtain 8 logs.
- Go back to the Odd Old Man's hut.
- Add logs, then pot of bones to the boiler then light it. Remove the bone when it finishes boiling.
- Repeat for the remaining bones.
- Talk to the Odd Old Man.
- Quest complete!