Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Obtaining the BonesEdit
- Obtain the bones needed.
- Below is a table that lists each bone, what monster drops it, and the best areas to find them.
||East Lumbridge, across the bridge
||Big frog leg
||South West inside of Lumbridge Swamp Caves (note: Bring a rope and a Light source e.g. Bullseye Lantern), South West of Lumbridge Graveyard (note: Giant Frog does not work).
||South of Varrock, Above Varrock Sewers, or north of Falador. Bears near Ardougne also work.
||In the northern end of Lumbridge, the Wilderness wall ram north of the Edgeville Monastery, south of Varrock, or north of the crafting guild (by the make-over Mage)
||South of Varrock, West of Catherby, Draynor Village and Lumbridge Swamp, south of Edgeville, or on Entrana, west from the Law altar, South West of the Rellekka lodestone.
||South Karamja, East of Karamja volcano.
||Giant rat bone
Southeast of Varrock, Varrock Sewers, Lumbridge Swamp, West of Varrock Mine, Near Port Sarim Prison and the Barrows Tunnels (not recommended unless going there for other reasons)
||Giant bat wing
||South-west of Catherby outside Keep Le Faye, Hero's Guild basement or Karamja Volcano.
- Go to Draynor Village market and talk to Fortunato "About Rag and Bone Man".
- Buy (8) Jugs of Vinegar.
- Use the jugs of vinegar on pots.
- Use each bone on a Pot of vinegar.
- Obtain eight Logs.
- Go back to the Odd Old Man's hut.
- Use the logs on the boiler just South of the hut, then use one of the bones with the boiler and light it.
- Wait until it is done boiling and take the bone.
- Repeat for the remaining bones.
- Talk to the Odd Old Man.
- Quest complete!