|Release||17 May 2013 (Update)|
|Destroy||You can reclaim it from Diango in Draynor.|
|On death||Always lost|
|Examine||A resplendent amulet that provides its owner with gold.|
The radiant alchemist's amulet is an item obtained by combining and converting 10 Alchemist's amulet fragments, which were available on the Squeal of Fortune for the weekend of 17 May 2013. The pre-assembled amulet was also available on Treasure Hunter from 9 to 19 January 2015.
Conversion to create the amulet produces an amount of coins based not only on the 10 fragments but on a bonus amount proportional to the player's total level. Application of a transmutation tablet will double the coin reward. The RuneScape original release article on the update speaks of an amount up to 5.4 million coins with the tablet but slightly more than this is possible. Note that the amount of money gained is based on your total level, if you are not maxed you should expect significantly less money from the amulet.
A maximum of 2,723,995 coins could be earned for converting this amulet, with at the time a maximum total level of 2496. This amount was doubled with a tablet.
The daily special properties of the amulet include:
- 15 rune-less High Level Alchemy spells (like the Explorer's ring 4, this will also include 65 Magic experience)
- 1 Teleport a day to the Grand Exchange (activated by rubbing)
Note, however, that there is no benefit to owning more than one Radiant alchemist's amulet, except to act as a bank placeholder. They will all share the same daily counter for the teleport and high alchemy spells.
If fewer than 10 fragments are converted, a shining alchemist's amulet is generated. This has none of the special properties of the radiant amulet.
|Armour||0||PvM: 0%||PvP: 0%|
|Life points||0||Style bonuses|
|[FAQ] • [doc]|
- Although the destroy message does not state so, Diango asks a return fee of 1,000 coins when retrieving it.
- If a player dies while wearing the amulet or having it in their inventory, it will be converted to 700 coins. It can then be retrieved like other special items from Diango in Draynor or Ianto in Prifddinas.
- If High Level Alchemy is cast from your spellbook while the amulet is in your inventory, it will not use runes (so long as the amulet has high-alch charges left).