|Release||31 January 2012 (Update)|
|High alch||150 coins|
|Low alch||100 coins|
|On death||Always kept outside Wild|
|Examine||A ranged weapon with special properties.|
The Quickbow is a ranged weapon. It requires level 5 Ranged, and does not require ammunition (similar to the Chargebow). The Quickbow is obtained by killing the white wolves south of Burthorpe bank, or by killing troll chuckers in the troll cave north of Burthorpe. Its stats are equivalent to an oak shortbow using iron arrows.
Only one Quickbow may be owned at a time. However, multiple bows can be obtained by using the Drop trick.
|Armour||0||PvM: 0%||PvP: 0%|
|Life points||0||Style bonuses|
Interval: 3.0 seconds
|[FAQ] • [doc]|
The Quickbow's special attack is Twin Shot. This costs 75% adrenaline, and fires two arrows with 25% increased accuracy for a total of 100-150% weapon damage.
|Item quantity required||1|
|Base junk chance||94.5%|
- Before the Evolution of Combat, this weapon used to have a different special attack. It would fire two arrows that dealt 25 damage each and would never miss.
- Before the Evolution of Combat, this weapon required ammunition, and was limited to bronze and iron arrows. Ammunition was no longer required upon the release of the Evolution of Combat.
- Prior to the Evolution of Combat, this weapon had no requirements to use.
- Before 4 March 2013, this weapon was available only to Members.
- It was originally obtained by killing the troll Anvil or Troll ranger commandos before the release of the Ashdale tutorial.