|Release date||31 January 2012 (Update)|
|High Alch||150 coins|
|Low Alch||100 coins|
|Store price||Not sold|
|Examine||A ranged weapon with special properties.|
The Quickbow is a ranged weapon. It requires level 5 Ranged, and does not require ammunition similar to the Chargebow. Quickbow is obtained by killing the troll Anvil. This weapon can also be obtained during and after Troll Warzone by killing the Troll chuckers, which are located in the north room of the troll cave, north of Burthorpe. Troll ranger commandos also drop this item.
A player wielding a quickbow
|[view] • [talk]|
- Before the Evolution of Combat this weapon used to have a special attack.
- Before the Evolution of Combat, this weapon required ammunition, and was limited to Bronze and Iron Arrows. Ammunition was no longer required upon the release of the Evolution of Combat.
- Prior to the Evolution of Combat, this weapon had no requirements to use.
- An unknown update significantly increased its Damage and Accuracy stats. It now has a higher damage than the Maple Shieldbow and all other lower level bows (this excludes the Maple Shortbow and the Maple shieldbow (sighted)). However, arrows also have a damage stat that adds up with the bow's damage stat. This weapon does not use ammunition, and any ammunition equipped along with this bow will not be added to your overall damage stat value. As a result, it is actually weaker than most conventional bows(although it is still the strongest no-ammunition bow for free players by a wide margin).
- Before 4 March 2013, this weapon was available only to Members.