|Release date||31 January 2012 (Update)|
|High Alch||150 coins|
|Low Alch||100 coins|
|Store price||Not sold|
|Examine||A ranged weapon with special properties.|
The Quickbow is a ranged weapon. It requires level 5 Ranged, and does not require ammunition (similar to the Chargebow). The Quickbow is obtained by killing the troll Anvil or Troll ranger commandos. This weapon can also be obtained by killing the Troll chuckers, which are located in the north room of the troll cave, north of Burthorpe.
The Quickbow has the special attack Twin Shot, which fires two arrows with 25% increased accuracy for a total of 100-150% weapon damage, and costs 75% adrenaline.
A player wielding a Quickbow
|[view] • [talk]|
- Before the Evolution of Combat, this weapon used to have a different special attack. It would fire two arrows that dealt 25 damage each and would never miss.
- Before the Evolution of Combat, this weapon required ammunition, and was limited to Bronze and Iron Arrows. Ammunition was no longer required upon the release of the Evolution of Combat.
- Prior to the Evolution of Combat, this weapon had no requirements to use.
- Before 4 March 2013, this weapon was available only to Members.
- Its stats are equal to an oak shortbow using iron arrows, but only requires 5 Ranged to wield and does not require ammunition.