|Release date||18 October 2006 (Update)|
|Alchemy||Cannot be alchemised|
|Store price|| 99,000 coins|
(Wise Old Man)
|Examine||The cape worn by only the most experienced adventurers.|
When new quests are released, raising the quest point maximum, the cape will become unequipped and owners of the cape will have to complete the new quests before being allowed to wear it. When unequipped (after a new quest) the cape and hood will go into the player's inventory if there is enough room, or into the player's bank. If there is neither room in the player's inventory nor in the player's bank, the cape will find its way to the Wise Old Man, who can give it back to the player free of charge.
Prior to an update on 10 August 2009, The Rag and Bone Man wishlist miniquest must also have been completed in order for a player to achieve this cape. Now only the quest itself need be completed in order to obtain the quest cape.
With the release of the quest The Mighty Fall, the Quest point cape requires 33M+ experience which is equivalent to a level 109 skill or more than 2 level 99 skills combined (enough to trim quest cape theoretically).
Jagex has added sound to the emote and some music that plays while the emote is being performed. Exactly when the music tune starts depends on the number of players, lag and various other factors in the area.
A player wearing a Quest point cape
|[view] • [talk]|
Minimum skill levelEdit
The minimum levels required to wear the quest point cape are:
Total level: 1917
Highest skill requirements' questsEdit
The quests requiring the highest skill levels, along with the levels required (without boosts) are:
- ^ This may be boosted from 60, but The Branches of Darkmeyer requires level 63 without boosting.
- ^ This may be boosted, but Ritual of the Mahjarrat requires level 76 without boosting.
- ^ Completion of the Fur 'n' Seek wishlist requires 78 slayer.
- ^ This may be boosted, but The Brink of Extinction requires level 80 without boosting.
- ^ This may be boosted, but The Void Stares Back requires level 78 without boosting.
- ^ While the highest combat level required to complete a quest is 100, the minimum possible level to get a quest cape at is 110 (With boosts).
- ^ While Guthix Sleeps is a requirement for the Ritual of the Mahjarrat quest, and so the latter requires 275 quest points, 270 to complete While Guthix Sleeps and 5 rewarded from completing it.
- ^ Blood Runs Deep requires completion of all Easy, Medium, and Hard Fremennik Province Tasks.
- The cape's emote is the only Cape of Accomplishment emote to include its own music.
- The Quest point cape is the only Cape of Accomplishment that cannot be alchemised.
- Once purchased (for the first time), it will be broadcasted.
|Capes||Agility(Hood) • Attack(Hood) • Constitution(Hood) • Construct.(Hood) • Cooking(Hood) • Crafting(Hood) • Defence(Hood) • Divination(Hood) • Dungeoneering(Hood) • Farming(Hood) • Firemaking(Hood) • Fishing(Hood) • Fletching(Hood) • Herblore(Hood) • Hunter(Hood) • Magic(Hood) • Mining(Hood) • Prayer(Hood) • Ranging(Hood) • Runecraft(Hood) • Slayer(Hood) • Smithing(Hood) • Strength(Hood) • Summoning(Hood) • Thieving(Hood) • Woodcutting(Hood) • Quest point(Hood)|
|Master capes||Agility • Attack • Constitution • Construction • Cooking • Crafting • Defence • Divination • Dungeoneering • Farming • Firemaking • Fishing • Fletching • Herblore • Hunter • Magic • Mining • Prayer • Ranging • Runecrafting • Slayer • Smithing • Strength • Summoning • Thieving • Woodcutting|