|Release||18 October 2006 (Update)|
|High alch||59,400 coins|
|Low alch||39,600 coins|
|Examine||The cape worn by only the most experienced adventurers.|
The quest point cape is worn by players who have achieved the current maximum number of quest points. It can be purchased for 99,000 coins alongside the quest point hood from Wise Old Man in Draynor Village. Players who have completed all quests will receive a world broadcast, but only the first time when the cape is purchased.
If you have already completed the older version of a quest (e.g. Black Knights' Fortress which has been replaced by The Death of Chivalry), you don't have to complete the newer quest to get this cape. From 8 May 2018, the maximum quest points are 399, with the most recent quest being You Are It. It is the only Cape of Accomplishment not associated directly with a skill. As such, it can neither be trimmed nor be used to trim other capes. Quest point capes are bluish white in colour with cyan shoulder pads.
When new quests are released, raising the quest point maximum, the cape will become unequipped and owners of the cape will have to complete the new quests before being allowed to wear it. When unequipped (after a new quest) the cape and hood will go into the player's inventory if there is enough room, or into the player's bank. If there is neither room in the player's inventory nor in the player's bank, the cape will find its way to the Wise Old Man, who can give it back to the player free of charge. The same limitations apply to keepsaked versions, which will instead be hidden from the override list.
Prior to an update on 10 August 2009, The Rag and Bone Man wishlist miniquest must also have been completed in order for a player to achieve this cape. Now only the quest itself need to be completed in order to obtain the quest cape.
Jagex has added sound to the emote and some music that plays while the emote is being performed. Exactly when the music tune starts depends on the number of players, lag and various other factors in the area.
Talking to Wise Old Man gives an option to toggle the appearance of the cape to a retro version, overriding the normal appearance and making it look similar to how it did before the 2015 graphical update. Despite it not being a new item, the retro cape can be used with a keepsake key.
|Armour||33||PvM: 0%||PvP: 0%|
|Life points||0||Style bonuses|
|[FAQ] • [doc]|
The Quest point cape's perk adds 30 seconds onto the player's Tears of Guthix time.
Up to three perks of the capes of accomplishment can be added to the max cape, the completionist cape, and the trimmed completionist cape and up to two perks of the capes of accomplishment of a specific skill type can be added to the respective expert cape of accomplishment. This can be done by using a cape of accomplishment with the desired perk on one of the capes. The cape of accomplishment is then lost in the process. To make space for other perks, it is possible to later remove the added perks, but with no reimbursement. All of the added perks are shared among max cape, completionist cape, and trimmed completionist cape, thus it is not possible to have different configurations of perks on the different capes.
Minimum skill levelEdit
The minimum unboostable levels required to wear the quest point cape are:
|Total level: 2025|
Highest skill requirements' questsEdit
The quests requiring the highest skill levels, along with the levels required (without boosts) are:
- ^ https://www.twitch.tv/runescape/v/86587998
- ^ While the highest combat level required to complete a quest is 100, the minimum possible level to get a quest cape at is 111 (With boosts).
- ^ While Guthix Sleeps is a requirement for the Ritual of the Mahjarrat quest, which is itself an indirect requirement for Children of Mah, which is a requirement for Sliske's Endgame. Because While Guthix Sleeps requires 270 quest points, 5 quest points are granted for completing that quest, 3 quest points are granted for Ritual of the Mahjarrat, and 2 quest points are granted for Children of Mah; this brings the minimum number of quest points needed to do all quests to 280.
- ^ Blood Runs Deep requires completion of all Easy, Medium, and Hard Fremennik Province Tasks.
Required for completingEdit
Obtaining this cape and maintaining the maximum amount of quest points is a requirement to complete the following:
- This list was created dynamically. For help, see the FAQ.
- To force an update of this list, click here.
|Wise Old Man||Draynor Village, N/A||99,000||Coins||∞||? (edit)|
- The cape's emote is the only Cape of Accomplishment emote to include its own music.
- The Quest point cape is the only Cape of Accomplishment that cannot be alchemised.
- The Quest point cape was the only Cape of Accomplishment that did not have its appearance changed on the Cape of Accomplishment graphic rework. It did however receive a graphical update on 8 June 2015 with the Slayer Belt update.
- The minimum total experience required for earning the Quest point cape is currently 42,587,392 without boosts (39,495,869 with boosts).
- Before the 20 July 2015 update and after the release of retro skillcapes, players were able to keepsake the retro version of the skillcape and wear it without meeting the requirements.
- If a quest point cape is added to a max cape, completionist cape, or trimmed completionist cape for its perk and a new quest is released, the cape will be removed from your cape and added to your bank.