|AKA?||QPC, Quest cape|
|Release date||18 October 2006 (Update)|
|Alchemy||Cannot be alchemised|
|Store price|| 99,000 coins|
(Wise Old Man)
|Examine||The cape worn by only the most experienced adventurers.|
A quest point cape can be purchased for 99,000 coins alongside the Quest point hood from Wise Old Man in Draynor Village by players who have achieved the current maximum number of quest points. As of 4 March 2013, the maximum is 342 Quest Points. It is the only Cape of Accomplishment not associated directly with a skill. As such, it can neither be trimmed nor be used to trim other capes. Quest point capes are bluish white in colour with cyan shoulder pads.
When new quests are released, raising the quest point maximum, the cape will become unequipped and owners of the cape will have to complete the new quests before being allowed to wear it. When unequipped (after a new quest) the cape and hood will go into the player's inventory if there is enough room, or into the player's bank. If there is neither room in the player's inventory nor in the player's bank, the cape will find its way to the Wise Old Man, who can give it back to the player free of charge.
Prior to an update on 10 August 2009, The Rag and Bone Man wishlist miniquest must also have been completed in order for a player to achieve this cape. As of now, only the quest itself need be completed in order to obtain the quest cape. However, to get a 100% circle in your adventurer's log, this miniquest is required.
Earning the right to wear the Quest Point Cape at present requires roughly of 28,400,000 experience, (or less if you use items to boost certain skill levels for quests, with a minimum of 26,800,000), which is more total experience than a trimmed skillcape. It should be noted that although this total does include combat related skills, higher levels may be required to complete quests involving some of the tougher bosses.
Jagex has added sound to the emote and some music that plays while the emote is being performed. Exactly when the music tune starts depends on the amount of players, lag and various other factors in the area.
A player wearing a quest point cape
|[view] • [talk]|
Minimum skill levelEdit
Minimum levels to wear the Quest point cape:
Total level: 1770*
Highest skill requirements' questsEdit
The quests requiring the highest skill levels, along with the levels required (without boosts) are:
- ^ This may be boosted from 62, but The Branches of Darkmeyer requires level 63 without boosting.
- ^ Completion of the Fur 'n' Seek wishlist requires 78 slayer.
- ^ While the highest combat level required to complete a quest is 140, the minimum possible level to get a quest cape at is 162.
- ^ While Guthix Sleeps is a requirement for The Ritual of the Mahjarrat, and so the latter requires 275 quest points, 270 to complete While Guthix Sleeps and 5 rewarded from completing it.
- ^ Blood Runs Deep requires completion of all Easy, Medium, and Hard Fremennik Province Tasks.
- The cape's emote is the only Cape of Accomplishment emote to include its own music.
- The Quest point cape can be spawned with the item Rotten potato. However, this item is only available to Jagex Moderators.
- The Quest point cape is the only Cape of Accomplishment that can not be alchemised.
- Without boosts, a minimum of 23,990,812 experience is needed to get the quest point cape, as opposed to the 13,034,431 experience needed to get a skillcape.
|Capes of Accomplishment(m)||
Agility • Attack • Constitution • Construction • Cooking • Crafting • Defence • Dungeoneering (Master) • Farming • Firemaking • Fishing • Fletching • Herblore • Hunter • Magic • Mining • Prayer • Ranging • Runecrafting • Slayer • Smithing • Strength • Summoning • Thieving • Woodcutting • Quest point
|Capes of Distinction(m)|
Ardougne cloak(1)(2)(3)(4) • Fremennik cloak • Ghostly cloak • H.a.m. cloak • Warlock cloak • Witch cloak • Web cloak • Mourner cloak • Saradomin cloak • Zamorak cloak • Guthix cloak • Armadyl cloak • Bandos cloak • Ancient cloak • Clan cloak • Hati cloak • Hallowed cloak • Unhallowed cloak
|Non-combat, quest- and minigame-related capes|