This article is about the game interface panel. For a list of Quests, see List of quests.
Free to play players can only use the Free/Members sorting option, and will be told that more advanced sorting options are available to members if they try to pick another.
The list is coloured-coded based on the progress made in each quest:
- Yellow (In progress)
- Green (Complete)
- Red (Not started)
- Blue (Marked on map)
The list is sorted based on the difficulty of each quest:
- Special (Recipe for Disaster has multiple difficulties as the quest has 9 sub-quests)
At the top of the quest list are two checkboxes, "Filter" and "Hide done". By clicking on "Filter", quests are sorted out of the list that players do not have the requirements to complete. The "Hide done" checkbox stops the quest list from showing quests that the player has finished.
When this feature was first introduced, players were unaware of the changes made to the Quest List, and noticed that some quests were missing from their list. This can be fixed by unchecking the "Filter" option, as the default setting was to filter quests that players were unable to start.
At the bottom of the journal, the number of quest points obtained out of the total amount possible is displayed.
Clicking on a quest name shows a screen with:
- How to start the quest (if the player has not started it)
- How to progress further in the quest
- What the player has already done in the quest
Clicking on a quest that has been completed (displayed in green) shows a screen with:
- What the player did during the quest
- The reward(s) obtained
After completing certain quests, the Quest journal will give new information.
- Buyers and Cellars - Shows the log and rewards of completed Capers (the same as a normal quest) and the requirements of the next Caper.
- The Fremennik Trials - Shows your Fremennik name.
- The Hand in the Sand - Tells you when you can collect sand from Bert again.
- Tears of Guthix - Countdown until players are allowed to access to the D&D again.
- Rag and Bone Man - See the Wishlist following the quest. Also shows which bones you have in your bank or inventory and how prepared they are.
- Fur 'n' Seek - See the Wishlist following the quest. Also shows which bones you have in your bank or inventory and how prepared they are. Also, if both the Rag and Bone Man and Fur 'n' Seek wishlists are complete, when you can next fight the Skeletal Horror
- Wanted! - See your current White Knight rank.
Assist System • Chat (Quick Chat)(Spam filter)(News) • Choose Option • Developer console • Game controls • Main Menu • Make-X • Trading interface • XP Counter • Money pouch (Price Checker) • Activity Stream