Jaldraocht Pyramid (Desert Treasure) Edit
- This is Azzanadra's pyramid. It is entered at the end of Desert Treasure. It is located south of the Bandit Camp.
- The best ways to get to this pyramid are:
- Using a Ring of Slaying to teleport to Pollniveach and walking south-west.
- Getting a magic carpet to the Bedabin Camp then traveling south.
- Using the Pharaoh's sceptre to teleport there.
- Using the Camulet to teleport to Enakhra's Temple then walk south-east.
- Walking from the Shantay Pass. This may require taking a waterskin and Desert clothing to protect yourself.
- Using the Lodestone teleport to the Bandit Camp.
Jaleustrophos Pyramid (Agility Pyramid) Edit
Jalsavrah Pyramid (Pyramid Plunder) Edit
This pyramid is used to play the Pyramid Plunder game.
Uzer Mastaba (Missing My Mummy) Edit
Despite being typically referred to as a Pyramid, Uzer Mastaba is rather simply a Mastaba which is an alternative type of entombment used in Ancient Egypt (and like all Desert elements, transferred into RuneScape).
The appearance of a Mastaba is that of a flat-roofed rectangular-base structure, considerably shorter than a Pyramid.
Unknown Pyramid Edit
This pyramid has been released south of Sophanem. Currently, it has no use and cannot be accessed by the player.
Pyramids and tombs