Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
All of the following factors increase the player's drop potential.
- Risk at least 75,000 coins.
- Killed more than 25 other players.
- Stay in a hot zone for some time.
- Not frequently switching between hot and "cold" or safe zones.
- Stay on the PvP world for long amounts of time, as the likeliness of drops increases every 30 minute interval.
- Participate in an impressive fight, not just a quick "knock-out".
- Have a high combat level.
- Defeat another player with a high combat level.
This will be going up to date with the current drop rates from the Ancient Warriors' update.
- All amulets up to Glory(4)
- All types of food like (fish, pies, pizzas, cakes)
- All Combat types of potions (1, 2, 3 and 4 doses) (Excluding Extremes and Overloads)
- Variety of rune armour and weapons
- Ancient Artefacts
- Ancient staff
- Ancient Warriors' equipment
- Berserker helm
- Brawling gloves (Melee • Magic • Ranged • Agility • Cooking • Firemaking • Fishing • Hunter • Mining • Prayer • Smithing • Thieving • Woodcutting)
- Combat bracelet(4)
- Dragon Dagger
- Dragon battleaxe
- Dragon halberd
- Dragon longsword
- Dragon helm
- Dragon scimitar
- Dragon sq shield
- Dragon mace
- Farseer helm
- Granite helm
- Mystic robe top
- Mystic robe bottom
- Obsidian cape
- Rune Hasta
- Toktz-ket-xil (Obsidian shield)
- Warrior helm