|Release date||5 September 2013 (Update)|
|Alchemy||Cannot be alchemised|
|Destroy|| This item will be destroyed if you drop it. You will only be able to get more by skilling or spinning on the Squeal of Fortune.|
After 16 September 2013:
|Store price||Not sold|
|Exchange price||Not sold|
|Examine||Some chinchompas really like this food.|
Pure caffeine can be used to feed a golden chinchompa pet.
Pure caffeine could be obtained through the Squeal of Fortune in the form of (large) food bags or through training. Whilst it could be obtained through any skilling (excluding Divination), it was most likely to be obtained through Farming, Fishing, Fletching, Smithing, and Thieving. It was available from Friday 6 September 2013 until Monday 16 September 2013.
Chinchompa food could be traded with other players but only for an equal amount of chinchompa food.
- Your chinchompa guzzles down 5/10/25 pure caffeine happily - it must really like them! (+3% growth)
- Your chinchompa eats 5/10/25 pure caffeine without complaint. (+2% growth)
- Your chinchompa chokes on 5/10/25 pure caffeine - it must not like them very much. (+1% growth)
- Although this is a members item, free players could still get it through skill training.
- In real life, pure caffeine is actually a white powder, rather than brown sticks as shown.
|Wikipedia has an article about:|