|Release||22 November 2013 (Update)|
|Destroy||Are you sure you want to destroy your Treasure Hunter prize? You cannot reclaim it.|
|On death||Always kept outside Wild|
|Examine||This is a stackable plank that will act like any type of plank you need within the Construction skill.|
They cannot be used in clockwork toys or banners, to upgrade the pig machine under Falador farm, to build hidey-holes, nor to repair the ladder to the Death Plateau beacon in the All Fired Up minigame.
They can be used to construct frames for grapevine seeds.
Protean logs can be turned into protean planks at any sawmill at the cost of 5 coins for each plank.
Protean planks, as with all protean items, can be converted at a 3:2 ratio into other protean items.
- This list was created dynamically. For help, see the FAQ.
- To force an update of this list, click here.
- For an exhaustive list of all known sources for this item, see here.
|Shiny four-leaf clover necklace||N/A||500||Common|
|Shiny three-leaf clover necklace||N/A||500||Common|
|Shiny two-leaf clover necklace||N/A||500||Common|
- Previously, if making flatpacks, production did not stop when the player's inventory was filled. Excess flatpacks were dropped. This was changed in an update on 26 November 2014.
- Prior to 3 May 2016, protean planks could be produced on portable sawmills.