Promethium ore is a Tier 10 ore that can only be obtained while Dungeoneering. It can either be bought from the Smuggler, received as a monster drop, or mined from a promethium rock.
Mining promethium ore requires level 90 Mining, thus giving it the highest level requirement to mine any rock within Daemonheim.
A player may receive between 1 and 5 ores from each promethium rock, or a maximum of 10 with a gatherer ring, after which it is depleted and no further ore can be mined.
A player can smelt promethium ore into a promethium bar through the Smithing skill by using it on a furnace; this requires level 90 Smithing. Promethium bars can then be used on anvils with a hammer to create promethium equipment.
A player with level 91 Summoning can use promethium ore in combination with a blue charm to create a sachem bloodrager pouch. It used to require 202 spirit shards and a Summoning pouch before they were removed from the Smuggler's shop.
- This list was created dynamically. For help, see the FAQ.
- To force an update of this list, click here.
- The name of this metal is derived from the name of the Greek titan Prometheus.
- Promethium is the 61st element of Periodic Table of Elements with the symbol Pm.
- Thok finds some in the Thok Your Block Off saga and is able to eat it, describing it is a "Taste sensation". He then uses it to make the Best Thing Ever.