|Release date||4 January 2006 (Update)|
|High Alch||0 coins|
|Low Alch||0 coins|
|Store price||Not sold|
|Examine||A magic training arena progress hat|
The Progress hat is a magical, talking hat used to keep track of your current pizazz points obtained from the Mage Training Arena. It replies with a sour attitude toward your character when asked about your points. It is unwise to destroy a Pizazz hat, as doing so causes a player to lose their pizazz points. It is free to replace, just speak to the entrance guardian.
The hat has a maximum point storage limit, as follows:
- 4000 Graveyard Pizazz Points
- 4000 Telekinetic Pizazz Points
- 8000 Alchemist Pizazz Points
- 16000 Enchantment Pizazz Points
Also the Pizazz Progress Hat will glow brighter in order to show you how many points you have gained and how many you can still earn. There are three stages - Dull, Energised, and Full (See Differences in Picture). The transition between dull and energised seems to occur at around 9,000 total pizazz points, and the final transition at around 16,000 points.
If the player chooses the "Destroy" option, all points will be lost. Oddly, in spite of being a magical hat that speaks when operated (when worn) or is talked to, it provides no stat bonuses.
|[view] • [talk]|
- The Progress hat is one of the few remaining NPCs to have not had a HD graphical update to its chathead.
- Although the name while worn or in your inventory is progress hat, in chat its name is pizazz hat.
- A talking hat refers to the Sorting hat in the Harry Potter novels.
- If you try and drop your Progress Hat in F2P, it will still say "How dare you destroy me? You'll lose your Pizazz Points!" and then gives you the option to destroy the hat or not.
- If you have the hair style "dragon scales" while wearing progress, some of the hair will stick out the back.