|Release date||23 March 2010 (Update)|
|High Alch||0 coins|
|Low Alch||0 coins|
|Destroy||I can get a replacement - free of charge - from one of the fishermen throughout Gielinor, such as at Catherby beach, Lumbridge Swamp, and inside the Fishing Guild.|
|Store price|| 900 Tokens|
|Examine||Stores fishing equipment, bait, and gloves|
The Professional tackle box is the second highest level Tackle box from the Fish Flingers Distractions and Diversions. It can hold up to 4 fishing tools, 1 pair of gloves, up to 24 fish, and has 3 slots that can each hold up to 650 of Fishing bait. 900 tokens and 230 medals are required to purchase this item. The tokens will be spent, however, the medals are kept.
The tackle box has the option to take out equipment or bait, check the start time for the next competition, and view games history. The last function is the same as the Fish flingers scorecard. The history is not as extensive as the interface at the end of the game and does not include the experience reward. You can also check the time when the next competition starts by right-clicking the box and selecting Check-time.
An update on 4 June 2013 added the ability to bank 200 fish remotely per day. Otherwise raw fish can only be removed in a bank.
If destroyed, players may claim another one from the Fisherman, free of charge.
The following tools and items can all be stored in the tackle boxes, but some tools can also be stored on a player's tool belt.
|Can be stored in tool belt||Cannot be stored in tool belt|
|Small fishing net||Small cast net|
|Big fishing net ||Big cast net|
|Fishing rod||Oily fishing rod|
|Fly fishing rod||Karambwan vessel|
|Barbarian rod||Fishing urns (only (r), but all tiers)|
|Lobster pot||Sacred clay harpoon, any percent.|
- ^ a b c d The fishing nets (small and big) have the same practical use as their cast nets alternatives.
The only difference is that fishing nets are kept in a person's inventory/tool belt, while cast nets can also be wielded.
- ^ a b A harpoon and barb-tailed harpoon work the same, but the barb-tail harpoon must be wielded. A barb-tailed harpoon overrides the use of Barbarian bare-handed fishing.
- ^ The outfit has to be worn in order to gain the Fishing bonus experience. Hence, the outfit slots are only useful for conserving bank space and quick withdrawal.
- ^ Only used for Barbarian Fishing.
- ^ a b Possible reward from the Fist of Guthix minigame.
- ^ Possible reward from the Family Crest quest.
- When in the Clan Citadel, the timer for the next competition reports the start time in 90 minutes.