Primal maul and Primal spear. However, it can only be used in Daemonheim. It requires 99 Attack to wield. It can be obtained by defeating Kal'Ger the Warmonger, who requires a level of 113 Dungeoneering to encounter. It is a highly useful bind for those who have access to it, as it can cause large amounts of damage, and can quickly take out slash-weak foes such as forgotten rangers and zombie rangers. Ultimately, whether the player chooses this weapon or its crushing or stabbing cousins, the Primal maul or the Primal spear, depends on which monster weakness they think they will encounter more.
|Release||2 November 2010 (Update)|
|High alch||120,000 coins|
|Low alch||80,000 coins|
|On death||Always a safe death|
|Examine||A two-handed sword. (Tier 11)|
|Armour||0||PvM: 0%||PvP: 0%|
|Life points||0||Style bonuses|
|[FAQ] • [doc]|
- This list was created dynamically. For help, see the FAQ.
- To force an update of this list, click here.
- For an exhaustive list of all known sources for this item, see here.
|Kal'Ger the Warmonger||126; 130; 134; 138; 142; 147; 151; 155; 159; 163; 168; 172; 176; 180; 184||1||Random|
- The Skeletal warrior of the Skeletal trio appears to use a damaged version of the Primal 2h sword.
- Thok uses a Primal 2h sword in the Fremennik Saga Thok It To 'Em. He is also seen wielding it in one hand in some cases.
- It is possible to find the Primal 2h sword using a Trading Leech card from the Gorajo Hoardstalker, if you have the requirements to wield it.
Dungeoneering two-handed melee weapons