- Not to be confused with monk's robes.
The priest gown is a set of two items that are Prayer-boosting clothing. It consists of a top and bottom half, both halves providing the same Prayer bonuses. They are essential for Biohazard, a members-only quest.
- The top and bottom half of the gown are often used with the black wizard hat because the black wizard robes are not dark enough. The bottom half is sometimes used in riots to state the wearer's neutral position about them.
- Priest gowns were originally intended for members only, but were accidentally released to everyone. Due to various complaints, they were retained for free players.
- Priest gowns were one of the popular costume choices for free players during the 2008 Hallowe'en event.
- This set is unpopular with players as monk robes give better Prayer bonuses and players with level 31 Prayer can easily obtain them for free as a respawn at the Monastery. Players that do not meet this requirement can still obtain monk robes from the Grand Exchange at little cost.
- When you run you can see that the inside of the bottom is green. Just like a desert robe bottom
- Other than the 3+ difference in between the priest gowns and shade robes, they are the exact same.
Holy book (+5) (Illuminated (+8) • Book of balance (+5) (Illuminated (+8) • Unholy book (+5) (Illuminated (+8) • Ancient book (+5) (Illuminated (+8) • Book of law (+5) (Illuminated (+8) • Book of war (+5) (Illuminated (+8)
Citharede symbol(+8) • Holy symbol(+8) • Unholy symbol(+8) • Amulet of power(+1) • Amulet of glory(+3) • Salve amulet (e)(+3) • Amulet of fury(+3) • Split dragontooth necklace(+4) • Stole(+4) • Twisted bird skull necklace(+3) • Demon horn necklace(+5) • Amulet of zealots(-5)
White equipment • Crozier(+6) • Maces • Toktz-mej-tal(+5) • Silver sickle (b)(+5) • Wolfbane(+5) • Ivandis flail(+5) • Godswords(+4) • Granite mace(+4) • Saradomin sword(+2) • Zamorakian spear(+2) • Ancient staff(-1)
(+) Prayer bonus