|Start point||King Roald in the Varrock Palace.|
|Member requirement||Free to play|
|Length||Medium (~27 minutes)|
|Items required||Items from the tool belt are not listed unless they do not work or are not automatically added.|
|Enemies to defeat|
- Talk to King Roald in Varrock Palace.
- Go to the temple in Silvarea which is east of the Earth Altar.
- Knock on the door, tell the mysterious voice you came to check on Drezel.
- Go north and enter the Mausoleum.
- Kill Cerberus.
- Go back up the ladder and knock on the door again.
- Talk to King Roald.
Making Things RightEdit
- Enter the Temple and kill level 23 Monks of Zamorak until you obtain a golden key.
- Go outside and enter the Mausoleum to the north (which you went down earlier to kill Cerberus) and through the gate.
- Study the monuments.
- Use the golden key on the one that has the iron key.
- Fill a bucket with water from the well in the centre of the monument room.
- Go to the top floor of the temple.
- Use the iron key on the cell door and talk to Drezel, he will bless your bucket of water.
- Use the blessed bucket of water on the coffin.
- Talk to Drezel again.
- Go back to the Mausoleum and talk to Drezel.
- Talk to him to give him again 50 unnoted rune essence or 25 unnoted pure essence.
- Quest complete!
- 1 quest point
- 1,406 experience lamp
- The blessed Wolfbane dagger
- Talk to Historian Minas at the Varrock Museum to receive 5 Kudos
- 2 Treasure Hunter keys and 2 Hearts of Ice
- Music unlocked
|Related to the Myreque quest series|
|Miscellaneous||Quick guide • Transcript|