Prayer items are equipment which give Prayer bonuses when worn.
How Prayer items work Edit
Each Prayer bonus point slows the drain rate by 1%.
For example, having +50 in Prayer bonus points would reduces the drain rate to 50% and thus make Prayers last 100% longer (twice as long). Protect from Melee prayer would then lose 10 prayer points every 6 seconds, instead of every 3 seconds. The highest prayer bonus possible is 75, reducing the drain rate to 25% and thus making prayer last 300% longer (lasting 4x longer)
|+1||Verac's helm, Armadyl helmet, Bandos helmet, Hood of subjugation. Citharede hood|
|+2||Akrisae's hood, Necromancer hood, , Enchanted water tiara, Pernix cowl, Virtus mask, Torva full helm, God vestment mitres, Third-age druidic wreath, Initiate sallet|
|+3||Helm of neitiznot, Seer's headband 3 and 4|
|+7||Dragon Rider helm|
| Guthix, Saradomin, and Zamorak halos|
The reduction of prayer drain applies only to stat-boosting prayers.
|+1||White boots, Boots of subjugation, Armadyl boots, Bandos boots|
|+2||Dragon rider boots, Torva boots, Pernix boots, Virtus boots|
|+3||Superior Dragon Rider boots|
|+1||White gloves, Bandos gloves, Armadyl gloves, Gloves of subjugation|
|+2||Dragon rider gloves, Pernix gloves, Virtus gloves, Torva gloves, Razorback gauntlets|
|+3||Superior Dragon Rider gloves, Deathtouch bracelet|
|+2||Ardougne cloak 1, Fire cape, TokHaar-Kal-Ket, TokHaar-Kal-Mej, TokHaar-Kal-Xil, Cape of Accomplishment|
|+3||( Ancient cloak, Armadyl cloak, Bandos cloak, Guthix cloak, Saradomin cloak, Zamorak cloak), Ardougne cloak 2|
|+4||Ardougne cloak 3 and 4|
|+5||Soul Wars cape, Max cape|
|+6||Completionist cape, Dragon Rider cape|
|+1||Explorer's ring 1, 2, 3 and 4|
|+3||Ring of death|
|+1||Tirannwn quiver 1|
|+2||Tirannwn quiver 2|
|+3||Tirannwn quiver 3|
|+4||Tirannwn quiver 4|
- The Healer's insignia adds +10 Prayer bonus, even when uncharged.
- The Holy wrench increases the prayer points restored by prayer potions by a small amount.
- The Reverence aura is helpful when praying. It has an activation time of one hour and a cooldown period of three hours. When activated, it does the following:
- It gives an invisible +2 Prayer bonus.
- It gives 10% extra prayer points when a player drinks a Prayer potion (10-30 extra points depending upon level) or Super prayer potion (10-40 extra points depending upon level).
- Prayer drains around 4-9% slower than usual (depending on prayer level and prayer bonus).
- The Penance aura, this aura gains prayer points equal to 5% of any damage you receive.
Best members' Prayer bonusEdit
The following armour gives the highest possible Prayer bonus for members.
|Item||Prayer bonus||Requirements to wear/use|
|Halos ||+16.5 (Invisible boost)||300|
|Superior Dragon Rider boots||+3||70|
|Dragon Rider body||+10||70|
|Dragon Rider chaps||+7||70|
|Falador shield 3 and 4, and Faithful shield||+5||30 , 30 , 40|
|Superior Dragon Rider gloves||+3||70|
|Dragon Rider cape ||+6||70|
|Dragon Rider amulet||+10||Completed One Of A Kind|
|Ring of death||+3|
|Tirannwn quiver 4||+4||Completion of elite Tirannwn tasks|
|Healer's insignia||+10||Level 5 in the Healer role, 500 Honour Points, 5 Penance King kills |
|Dominion marker 4||+6 (Invisible boost)||Complete all achievements in the Dominion Tower|
|Total||+70 (+92.5 from halo and dominion marker)||300 , 90 , 70 , Completed One Of A Kind, Completion of elite Tirannwn tasks, level 5 in the Healer role, 500 Honour Points, 5 Penance King kills, complete all achievements in the Dominion Tower|
- ^ All of the Halos slow down prayer drain corresponding to approximately a +15 prayer bonus, but only for stat-boosting prayers. The second best item for this slot, which works for all prayers, is a Dragon Rider helm (+7 bonus).
- ^ The Completionist cape provides the same bonus, but is much harder to obtain. The Ardougne cloak 2 gives a +3 bonus, where as the Ardougne cloak 3 and 4 gives +4, and the Soul Wars cape gives a +5 bonus.
- ^ The kills do not need to be obtained in the same role as the purchased insignia.
- ^ Completion of the elite Tirannwn tasks has much higher requirements on its own.