|Release||21 December 2004 (Update)|
|How does it move of its own accord?|
|Equipment XP (2H/MH & Armour/OH)|
|4 / 3 / 1|
|4 ticks (2.4s)|
Possessed pickaxe is an animated NPC found in the Abandoned Mine and in the Chaos Tunnels. The level 49 version looks like a dropped steel pickaxe until approached in which case it will jump up and attack the player. The higher level versions are always animated, appearing as flying steel pickaxes. Level 49 possessed pickaxes are weak against water spells and their stronger versions are weak against air spells. This NPC is not to be mistaken for its magic axe counterpart.
- Universal drops are dropped by nearly every monster outside of Daemonheim.
- These drops are dropped alongside main drops.
|Key token||1||Rare||Not sold|
- The magic axe is nearly identical to the possessed pickaxe. Both seem to be animated tools. However, the axe holds a slightly lower combat level, but ironically has slightly higher life points and a higher max hit.
- Even though the Possessed Pickaxe has the appearance of a steel pickaxe, its only drop is an iron pickaxe therefore implying that it is rather an iron pickaxe instead.
- Though Possessed Pickaxes are a result of some type of magic, they are weak to all forms of it.
- Possessed Pickaxes received a graphical update on 23 June 2014.
|Related to the Myreque quest series|