|Release||20 August 2013 (Update)|
|High alch||3,789 coins|
|Low alch||2,526 coins|
|Examine||If you die with this portent in your inventory, you will be revived and restored to 25% of your health. Does not work in PvP areas. Signs and portents of life and death share a 1 hour cooldown.|
Portent of life is an item that resurrects the player after death and heals the player 25% of their maximum life points (50% if Death's Support is bought from Death's Store). It can be created with 99 Divination using 100 incandescent energy and 1 diamond ring, yielding 24 Divination experience. It has a 1 hour cooldown, shared with the sign of life, the sign of death, the portent of death, and the Defence cape's perk. It cannot activate in PvP areas, except for Deathmatch.
If a player has a portent of life in their inventory while the ability immortality is active and they die, the ability is consumed instead of the portent. The Assist System cannot be used to create a portent of life.
- This list was created dynamically. For help, see the FAQ.
- To force an update of this list, click here.
- For an exhaustive list of all known sources for this item, see here.
|Divine impling jar||N/A||1||Uncommon|
|Item quantity required||1|
|Base junk chance||0.0%|
- Originally, the cooldown of this item counted down during in-game time. Due to many player complaints regarding how players were forced to stay one hour in-game longer than expected just to remove the cooldown, this was changed on 13 November 2017 so that the cooldown would count down even when the player was logged out.
- Prior to the 26 January 2015, portents and signs of death could damage reflect immune monsters. Despite healing less health to the resurrected player, they were preferred over their life counterparts because they could inflict damage on high-level bosses.