|Release||1 May 2014 (Update)|
|Destroy||Are you sure you wish to destroy your Treasure Hunter prize? You can't reclaim it!|
|On death||Always kept|
|Exchange||46,014 coins (info)|
|Examine||A portable range, for your on-the-go cooking needs.|
The portable range is a portable skilling station that can be won on Treasure Hunter that acts as a range when deployed. It can also be won from clover necklaces or obtained from portable skilling packs. Food cooked using it gives 21% more Cooking experience along with a 5% chance of doubling your food. No experience is gained from the doubled food, and it is automatically sent to the bank. When this happens, the following shows up in the chatbox: You make two portions of food thanks to this fabulous range! The extra portion has been sent to your bank.
It can be placed anywhere that you can light a fire and is both visible to and usable by all other players. It vanishes after placed for 5 minutes. However, players may add additional portables to the one's currently deployed to extend their time. Each portable extends 5 minutes, up to a maximum of 60 minutes per portable station - until requiring a new portable to be deployed.
- This list was created dynamically. For help, see the FAQ.
- To force an update of this list, click here.
- For an exhaustive list of all known sources for this item, see here.
|Shiny four-leaf clover necklace||N/A||5||Uncommon|
|Shiny three-leaf clover necklace||N/A||5||Uncommon|
|Shiny two-leaf clover necklace||N/A||5||Uncommon|
|Sparkling four-leaf clover necklace||N/A||5||Uncommon|
|Sparkling three-leaf clover necklace||N/A||5||Uncommon|
|Sparkling two-leaf clover necklace||N/A||5||Uncommon|
- As of 6 June 2016, checking the duration of a portable skill station will no longer interrupt skilling actions. This action can also be done remotely.
- It is possible for the modified sous chef's toque extra serving effect to occur on the same item as the range's effect.