The Port district is the second-largest district of Menaphos, primarily focused on Fishing, and is the transportation hub of the city. Its associated faction is the Port faction whose leader 'Admiral' Wadud (Ports) is located in the Golden Scarab Inn.
Features of the districtEdit
- 'Admiral' Wadud (Ports) in the Golden Scarab Inn at the centre of the district.
- Meena's Fishing Shop near the stairs into the district.
- Quartermaster Gully and the crew for travel to The Arc and Uncharted Isles on the northeastern docks.
- Two fishing spots for Desert sole, Catfish, and Beltfish at the southeastern docks.
- A Bank deposit box unlocked at Tier 2 Port reputation and a Bank chest unlocked at Tier 6.
- Furnaces, anvils, spinning wheels, and looms around the centre of the district.
- The Golden Scarab Inn, with 'Admiral' Wadud (Ports), the Pub musician, and a bartender.
- An entrance to Shifting Tombs south of the Golden Scarab Inn.
- A player-owned port portal near the southern dock.
- On some worlds, the riddler crab, gullible tourist, Aminishi gem trader, and Tuai Leit gem trader appear on the southern dock. These NPCs can give gems part of Jewels of the Elid.
- Trader Crewmembers on the northwestern dock.
- The Port district musician on the western residential terrace.
- Portmaster Kags who runs a ferry to Pollnivneach and the Sunken Pyramid on the southwestern dock.
|2||6,000||Gain access to a bank deposit box within the Port district.|
|3||18,000||Faction head (port district)||Unlock the faction head for the Port district.|
|4||36,000||Port district teleport||Unlock the ability to create Port district, shifting tombs and Sophanem Slayer Dungeon teleportation tablets in your player-owned house.|
|5||60,000||Faction legs (port district)||Unlock the faction legs for the Port district.|
|6||90,000||Gain access to a bank chest within the Port district.|
|7||129,000||Faction body (port district)||Unlock the faction body for the Port district.|
|8||177,000||Port district skilling boost||Permanently improve your Fishing success rate within the Port district when fishing for beltfish, catfish and desert sole.|
|9||231,000||'of the port district' title||Unlock the '[Name] of the Port district' title.|
|10||300,000||Magic carpet||Unlock the magic carpet pet from the Port district.|
- Quartermaster Gully, Navigator Jemi, Bosun Higgs, Lookout Ekahi
- Menaphite Plover Herder
- 'Admiral' Wadud (Ports)
- Bartender (Golden Scarab Inn)
- Pub musician
- Strykewyrm Jim
- Adoratrice Haruko
- Sensei Hakase
- Captain Harkhebi
- Hieromonk Genjiro
- Olivia (Menaphos)
- Riddler crab
- Gullible tourist
- Aminishi gem trader
- Tuai Leit gem trader
- Port district musician
- Trader Crewmember
- Portmaster Kags
- Several Menaphite guards
- Several Menaphite citizens
- The Menaphos Folk Singer (in The Golden Scarab Inn)
- Sailing Day
- Sailor's Heart (instrumental)
- The Sailor's Heart (at the Port district musician)
- The Tale of Amascut (at the Pub musician)
- The Tale of Jack of Spades (in The Golden Scarab Inn after completion of The Jack of Spades quest)
- The Tale of Crondis (in The Golden Scarab Inn after completion of the Crocodile Tears quest)
- The Tale of Het (in The Golden Scarab Inn after completion of the Our Man in the North quest)
- We Menaphites, We Fight!