|Release||11 July 2005 (Update)|
|High alch||99 coins|
|Low alch||66 coins|
|Exchange||84 coins (info)|
|Examine||A poison ivy bush seed - plant in a bush patch.|
Poison ivy seeds are seeds that can be grown with level 70 Farming. They are planted in bush patches. These grow in two hours and forty minutes, yielding 674 experience points from checking the health, and 45 experience points per berry picked. There is no need to pay a farmer to watch your poison ivy bush grow because "it is pretty hardy stuff, and most animals will avoid eating it." For this reason, poison ivy bushes will never become diseased, so compost and supercompost are unnecessary. A poison ivy bush yields 4 poison ivy berries, which will grow back eventually once picked.
Growing a poison ivy bush is part of the hard tasks from the Varrock Tasks.
|Poison ivy seed|
|Time||160 minutes (8x20 minutes)|
|Seeds per||1 seed|
|Crop||Poison ivy berries|
|Item quantity required||1|
|Base junk chance||23.0%|
- This list was created dynamically. For help, see the FAQ.
- To force an update of this list, click here.
- For an exhaustive list of all known sources for this item, see here.
- The value of one poison ivy seed in Mobilising Armies is 34 Investment Credits.
- Briallen can be used to protect the poison ivy bush by selecting the payment with a right-click option even though this is not needed. The payment is 15 coconuts.