A platebody is a type of armour worn mainly by warriors over the torso section of their body. A platebody provides good defence against Ranged attacks, but is weak against magic. Platebodies are made with the Smithing skill or purchased at a platebody shop, which is identified by the icon on the map.
List of PlatebodiesEdit
|Platebodies Grand Exchange Cost|
|Bronze platebody||51 [view]|
|Iron platebody||338 [view]|
|Steel platebody||1,167 [view]|
|Black platebody||2,691 [view]|
|White platebody||5,142 [view]|
|Mithril platebody||2,850 [view]|
|Adamant platebody||9,737 [view]|
|Rune platebody||38,800 [view]|
|Granite body||164,522 [view]|
|Dragon platebody||7,353,007 [view]|
- Khazard armour
- Third age platebody
- Guthan's platebody
- Torag's platebody
- Dharok's platebody
- Statius's platebody
- Initiate hauberk
- Proselyte hauberk
- Decorative platebodies
- Elite black platebody
- Torva platebody
- Prior to the Evolution of Combat, the dragon platebody and 3rd age platebody were the only platebodies that did not give negative Ranged attack bonuses.
- In Runescape Classic, platebodies came in both male and female varieties. Males could only wear male platebodies, but females could wear both varieties. Platebodies could be changed to the other gender by the blacksmith Thrander in Varrock.
- In Animation Pack 1, the demo character is seen wearing a unique 'sleeveless' platebody. It is unknown if this is to become a platebody update.
- Platebodies used to have longer 'sleeves'.
- In Runescape Classic, Plate Bodies used to inhibit the use of gloves/gauntlets because the plate body used to also cover the hands, as there was not a specific "Hand Slot."
Black (t) • Black (g) • Black (h1) • Black (h2) • Black h3 • Black (h4) • Black (h5)
|God Wars Dungeon|