|Release||11 June 2001 (Update)|
|High alch||120 coins|
|Low alch||80 coins|
|Exchange||680 coins (info)|
|A cheese and tomato pizza.|
Plain pizza is a food item that a player can make at level 35 Cooking by cooking an uncooked pizza. To cook a plain pizza, one must have a pizza base, cheese, a tomato, and access to a range. If successfully cooked, a plain pizza provides 143 cooking experience. It becomes impossible to burn at level 68. Cooking pizzas at the range in Al-Kharid can earn up to 180,000 experience per hour.
A good place to train cooking with plain pizza is the Bandit Camp. The food shop has everything needed to make plain pizzas. Players will need to bring coins to buy Pizza bases from Fat Tony. You can also buy all the necessary ingredients from the food shop in Port Sarim.
Pizzas are consumed in 2 bites. Each bite of plain pizza heals 350 Life Points.
|Ingredients||cheese, tomato, and pizza base|
|Level at which it stops burning||68|
|Instructions||To make Plain pizza:
Different toppings can be added to the plain pizza to create other types of pizza. The pizzas that can be created are:
- Meat pizza - by adding cooked meat or chicken to the plain pizza, which requires level 45 Cooking.
- Anchovy pizza - by adding cooked anchovies to the plain pizza, which requires level 55 Cooking.
- Pineapple pizza - by adding pineapple chunks or pineapple rings to the plain pizza, which requires level 65 Cooking.
- This list was created dynamically. For help, see the FAQ.
- To force an update of this list, click here.
|Warriors' Guild Food Shop||200||Coins||10||Yes|
Dropping monsters Edit
- For an exhaustive list of all known sources for this item, see here.
|Item quantity required||1|
|Base junk chance||61.5%|
- Plain pizzas are especially in high demand due to the Personalised Shops update on 2 September 2009, causing the price to rise dramatically. Players used to make money by adding Anchovies to plain pizzas to make Anchovy pizza. This is no longer the case recently, as plain pizzas are nearing the price of an anchovy pizza, greatly bottle-capping profits. Adding anchovies still remains a popular money making method for Free players.
- Many players prefer buying plain pizzas instead of simply producing them, as it takes a long time to obtain the separate ingredients.
- Pizza is a popular food for players starting 'forum restaurants'.
- Using the cooking urn, cooking a plain pizza will provide 171.865xp per pizza (urn xp included)
- The value of one Plain pizza in Mobilising Armies is 41 Investment Credits.
Pizzas, toppings and ingredients
|Pizzas||Plain pizza • Meat pizza • Anchovy pizza • Pineapple pizza|
|Toppings and ingredients||Pizza base • Cooked meat • Cooked chicken • Anchovies • Pineapple chunks • Pineapple ring • Tomato • Cheese|