|Start point||Edmond, in East Ardougne north of the castle, next to the wall surrounding West Ardougne.|
|Member requirement||Members only|
|Official length||Short to Medium|
|Requirements||The below skill requirements are not boostable unless stated otherwise.
|Items required||Items from the tool belt are not listed unless they do not work or are not automatically added.|
|Enemies to defeat||
- Talk to Edmond who is located at a house north of the western bar in East Ardougne.
- Talk to his wife Alrena and give her the dwellberries, which can be obtained from McGrubor's Wood or the Grand Exchange.
- Pick up the picture of Elena from the table in the Eastern room of their house.
- Talk to Edmond.
- In his garden, use all 4 buckets of water on the mud patch in the south part of his garden, between the cabbages and potatoes.
- Dig near the mud patch.
- Go south and right click "Open" the grill.
- Use a rope on the grill and talk to Edmond.
- Equip the Gas mask obtained earlier and go through the pipe.
The search for ElenaEdit
- Use the picture on Jethick, who is found walking around the town square, and tell him that you will help return the book.
- Go to the house north of the town square near the northern wall and enter.
- Talk to Martha Rehnison or Ted Rehnison.
- Go upstairs and talk to Milli Rehnison.
- Exit the house and go south of the town square.
- Go to the most southern house with spooky stairs and attempt to open one of the doors (with a big X)
- Tell the Mourner that speaks to you that you are looking for a kidnap victim, in order to get clearance.
Getting to ElenaEdit
- Go north to the large building you first arrived at, in the town square.
- Talk to the Clerk on the groundUK], and tell him it's urgent. floor[
- Climb the stairs and enter the eastern-most room.
- Talk to Bravek.
- Be sure to get the recipe from Bravek before giving him the hangover cure, otherwise you will be unable to get the key to Elena's cell.
- Be careful not to drink the ingredients below.
- Add the chocolate dust to the bucket of milk and then add snape grass to make a hangover cure.
- Talk to Bravek and give him the cure.
- Insist to him that the mourners won't listen, to obtain a Warrant.
- Go back to the house with black X's on doors and try to enter the house through the eastern door, show the guard your warrant.
- Search the barrel on the western side of the building's groundUK] to obtain floor[A small key.
- Go down the stairs, open the gate and talk to Elena.
- Return to the town square you arrived at, and re-enter the manhole.
- Talk to Edmond.
- Quest complete!
- 1 quest point
- 2,425 experience
- Gas mask
- A magic scroll, which when read unlocks the Ardougne Teleport with 51
- Ability to make and use an Ardougne teletab
- Access to West Ardougne
- 2 Treasure Hunter keys and 2 Hearts of Ice
- Music unlocked
|Part 1 of the Elf quest series|