|Start point||Redbeard Frank just south of The Rusty Anchor pub in Port Sarim.|
|Member requirement||Free to play|
|Requirements||Skill requirements are not boostable.
|Items required||Items from the tool belt are not listed unless they do not work or are not automatically added.|
|Enemies to defeat||
- Talk to Redbeard Frank just outside Port Sarim's pub.
- Walk along the docks, pay 30 coins to either Captain Tobias, Seaman Lorris or Thresnor to go to Karamja.
The Smuggling JobEdit
- Head inside the pub.
- Buy one Karamjan rum from Zambo.
- Do not leave the island yet or more rum will have to be obtained.
- Go east to the house by the docks.
- Talk to Luthas about the officer. , then ask for a job.
- Pick 10 bananas from the trees to the west.
- On the right side of Luthas' house will be a wooden crate.
- Use the Karamjan rum on the crate, then right-click Fill the crate.
- Talk to Luthas.
- Talk to the Customs officer to return to Port Sarim.
Retrieving the RumEdit
- Equip your white apron and enter Wydin's Food Store south of the lodestone.
- Attempt to open the door in the back and take the job.
- Search the crate with the banana on it.
- With the rum, return to Redbeard Frank.
- Go upstairs in the pub in south Varrock.
- Open the chest in the south-west room for a pirate message. Read it.
- Go to Falador Park and stand east of the yellow flower patch (west of the statue of Saradomin).
- Right-click Dig using the pirate message. Kill the gardener.
- Quest complete!
- 2 quest points
- A casket containing 450 coins, an emerald and a gold ring
- Ability to use the payfare option to go to and from Karamja
- You can now work for Luthas by filling the export crates with bananas, and be reimbursed with 30 coins for every crate you fill.
- 2 Treasure Hunter keys and 2 Hearts of Ice
|Part 1 of the Pirate quest series|