Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Release date||15 January 2008 (Update)|
|Quest NPC||Wolf Whistle|
|Sells items||Pikkupstix's Summoning Shop|
|Examine|| He's a very important druid.|
Pikkupstix is the central character in the Summoning skill. The player may begin the Wolf Whistle quest by speaking to him. He runs the shop Pikkupstix's Summoning Shop alongside the Summoning skill tutor Magestix selling essential items such as spirit shards and pouches. He also sells the Cape of Achievement - Summoning, for 99,000 coins, provided that the player has 99 Summoning. According to Bowloftrix, he is a walking disaster magnet, although he is never the target and his assistants suffer under whatever catastrophe he attracts.
In addition, Pikkupstix can enchant helmets for them to hold summoning scrolls (combat scrolls only), provided the owner of the helmet has the required summoning level. Once filled ('charged'), the helmets gain a cyan colour. It should be noted that, while players may own multiple enchanted helmets, only one can be charged with scrolls at any given time; attempting to add scrolls to a second helmet results in the chat message, "You already have some charged headgear". The scrolls must first be removed from the existing charged helmet before any can be added to another.
In one "busy week", Pikkupstix lost the following assistants:
- Stikklebrix - killed by white wolves
- Scalectrix - gone missing, but rescued
- Bowloftrix - almost cooked by trolls
- Lunatrix - went mad - ran out door with pants on head after communing with Elder Spirits
- Ashtrix - cut off hand - got saw in stump and panicked
- Spartrix - captured by Kinshra - killed in slave rebellion
- Beezeltrix - incident with smoke devil
- Felitrix - lost
- Hastrix - "The less said about Hastrix, the better!"
- Two twin druids - captured by trolls
| GE resale
|Summoning cape||Infinite||99,000 coins||N/A||Not sold||N/A|
|Summoning hood||Infinite||99,000 coins||N/A||Not sold||N/A|
|Summoning cape (t)||Infinite||99,000 coins||N/A||Not sold||N/A|
|Summoning master cape||Infinite||120,000 coins||N/A||Not sold||N/A|
- His name is a play on "pick-up sticks".
- Like several other druids, his name ends with "-ix", is a reference to the English translation of the Asterix comic books, where most of the Gauls have punny names ending in "-ix".
- Pikkupstix originally sold the Summoning cape via his store Summoning Supplies, but after the Troll Warzone update he no longer does so as the store and stock is shared with Magestix.
- For some reason, Pikkupstix wears a purple Slayer cape with green trim during Three's Company.
|Related||Quick guide • Transcript|
|Saga #1 of the Fremennik Sagas|