|Release date||15 January 2008 (Update)|
|Location||Taverley and Yanille|
Pet shops are part of the Summoning skill. There are two pet shops:
- In Yanille, located between the Hunter shop and Wizards' Guild
- In Taverley, south of the summoning store.
They opened on the day of the release of the Summoning skill. Previously it was a hidden update, and when examining the door it stated that it was to open soon.
Upon completion of Wolf Whistle, it is possible to buy certain types of pets from this shop. It is also possible to purchase food for your pets that were caught by the hunter skill, such as a Gecko. The shop does not supply pets that are not related to the Summoning skill (cats, fish or pet rocks) nor any food or equipment for them.
If you have lost a pet, you may also check to see if the lost pet has turned up with the store clerk. (Note: this system is unclear, and seems to only work on some types of lost pets.)
|Item|| Number |
| Price |
| Price |
| GE |
| GE Resell |
|Spirit shard pack*||65,000||125,000||Not sold||Not sold||Not sold|
* a box containing 5000 spirit shards
- Before the release of the skill, the Yanille pet shop owner would come out of the shop and walk a bulldog every few minutes.
- Just days before Summoning was released, crowds of people waited outside the Pet Shop waiting for the release of Summoning.
- A few days before the release of the skill it was possible for players to get the door open using a glitch, however not get in.
- When you examine the sign it says "They know how much that dog in the window is". This is a reference to the popular 1952 song by Patti Page called "(How much) is that doggie in the window". You can even ask the pet shop owner "How much is that puppy in the window?" with a response of "The one with the waggly tail?"