|Start point||Ice Mountain. Speak to the dwarf next to the broken cart.|
|Member requirement||Members only|
|Items required||Items from the tool belt are not listed unless they do not work or are not automatically added.
|Enemies to defeat||None|
- Follow the path to the west until you see eight bushes you can search. Search them for a crate.
- Give the crate to Drorkar who is in the Power Station west of the Dwarven Mines.
- Pickpocket Drorkar for the Dwarven key.
- Give the letter to Brother Bordiss who is in the garden of the Edgeville Monastery.
- Talk to Brother Althric.
- Use Compost on the dying roses then water them.
- Talk to Professor Arblenap (the gnome) at the top of Ice Mountain.
- Wield the Icefiend net and catch four Baby icefiends.
- Talk to Arblenap.
- Go north and talk to the Oracle.
- Retrieve the damaged tent from the base of the mountain near the Black Knights' Fortress.
- With the Tent, two Planks, and two Nails return to the tent remains at the top of the mountain and repair it.
- Talk to the Oracle.
- Talk to Drorkar at the Power Station.
- Go in the Dwarven Mines and talk to Nurmof in the northwestern corner of the mines, at the pickaxe shop.
- Talk to Brother Bordiss.
- Head back down the ladder to the Dwarven Mines
- Head east of the ladder into a small alcove.
- Open the small, bright chest against the north wall.
- Talk to Nurmof.
- Quest complete!
|Related to the Rise of the Red Axe quest series|