|Start point||Ice Mountain. Speak to the dwarf next to the broken cart.|
|Member requirement||Members only|
|Items required||Items from the tool belt are not listed unless they do not work or are not automatically added.
|Enemies to defeat||None|
- Along the path west are eight bushes you can search. Search them for a crate.
- Give the crate to Drorkar who is in the Power Station west of the Dwarven Mines.
- Head to the Edgeville Monastery, give the letter to Brother Bordiss in the garden.
- Talk to Brother Althric.
- Use compost on the dying roses then water them.
- Talk to Professor Arblenap (the gnome) at the top of Ice Mountain.
- Wield the icefiend net and catch the four baby icefiends.
- Talk to Arblenap.
- Talk to the Oracle, just north on the mountain.
- Take wrecked tent from the base of the mountain (near Black Knights' Fortress entrance).
- With the tent, two planks, and two nails, use the tent on the tent remains atop the mountain.
- Continue dialogue with the Oracle.
- Talk to Drorkar at the Power Station.
- Go in the Dwarven Mines and talk to Nurmof in the northwestern corner of the mines, at the pickaxe shop.
- Talk to Brother Bordiss.
- Head back to Drorkar and pickpocket him for the Dwarven key.
- Head back down into the Dwarven Mines, then immediately east into a small alcove.
- Open the small, bright chest against the north wall.
- Talk to Nurmof.
- Quest complete!
|Related to the Rise of the Red Axe quest series|