|Release||10 November 2014 (Update)|
|High alch||399 coins|
|Low alch||266 coins|
|Examine||Grants all perfect skilling potion effects, and increases bonuses from the Voice of Seren. 1 dose.|
The perfect plus potion is a combination potion that can be made at level 99 Herblore after unlocking the recipe. To unlock the recipe the player must go to the Recipe Shop in the Meilyr Clan district in Prifddinas. Putting Overload (4), harmony moss and a crystal tree blossom in a crystal flask gives a six-dose perfect plus and 1,000 Herblore experience.
The recipe for this potion can be found inside Daemonheim while Dungeoneering. After finding the recipe, bring it to Lady Meilyr and pay 1,000,000 coins to permanently unlock the ability to make perfect plus.
A dose of perfect plus gives the effects of all of the perfect juju potions. One dose lasts for four hours. Drinking a dose of perfect plus will remove any perfect juju buffs active, and while the perfect plus effect is active, perfect juju potions cannot be drunk.
- Increased chance of the window shortcut opening and a light creature appearing on the Hefin Agility Course
- 5% additional XP when making combination potions
- 5% increase to XP gained from a gilded altar and when cleansing the Corrupted Seren Stone
- 25% chance of double harmony moss from a harmony pillar
- 5% chance of receiving harmony moss when fully harvesting or checking a farming patch
- 10% chance that smithing bars will generate corrupted ore
- Each ore mined has a 10% chance of finding a stone spirit, which will auto-bank and auto-smelt mined ores, has a small chance of generating ores which are directly sent to bank. Also grants 10% mining experience boost for the spirits duration.
- 5% chance of receiving double logs when Woodcutting (double cuts from choking ivy and crystal trees)
- 10% additional chance of finding a Meilyr recipe in Dungeoneering
- 5% additional damage dealt whilst inside Daemonheim
- Increased chance of finding Dungeoneering journals
- Dungeoneering skill doors require 2 levels fewer
- 5% increase to fishing success chance
- A one-third chance of catching a raw baron shark when fishing sharks
- During a Official Runescape On-going Development Twitch stream, it was revealed that potion tooltips were under development. Mod Sova showed a potential tooltip for the Perfect Plus potion, showing the large amount of effects spaced over the whole inventory tab.
|Crystal tree blossom||1||N/A||-|
|Item quantity required||1|
|Base junk chance||0.0%|
|Unfinished Juju potions|
|Perfect juju potions||