|Release||30 November 2015 (Update)|
|Examine||Combine this with a Drygore or Ascension off-hand weapon, or a Seismic Singularity to make a defender.|
The chitin is used to create defenders, by combining it with new or fully repaired tier 90 off-hand weapons.
- Combining it with an off-hand drygore mace, rapier, or longsword creates a kalphite defender
- Combining it with an off-hand Ascension crossbow creates a kalphite repriser
- Combining it with a seismic singularity creates a kalphite rebounder
In a LootShare kill, the chitin goes to the "LootShare points leader," the one with the highest points, who is able to receive the chitin drop. The player must also be one of the top-16 players of damage dealt to the boss during that kill. Since the chitin drop is low-value and is in a drop table before drops, the player can likely receive the chitin without losing their chance at other Kalphite King drops.
- This list was created dynamically. For help, see the FAQ.
- To force an update of this list, click here.
- For an exhaustive list of all known sources for this item, see here.
|Item quantity required||1|
|Base junk chance||0.0%|
|1 × Rumbling components||Not 100%|
Defenders, reprisers, and rebounders