|Release date||21 December 2009 (Update)|
|Location(s)||Land of Snow, outside of Christmas Cupboards|
|Examine||This kind woman is full of goodwill.|
Partygoers are non-player characters only encountered during the 2009 Christmas event. They can be found near the Christmas cupboards in Draynor Village, Falador, and Varrock, and within the Land of Snow.
They always act cheerful whenever they are spoken to due to the Christmas spirit. They wear red-and-white bobble hats, or red and yellow jester hats, and carry bells similar to those carried by town criers. They will occasionally ring the bell and say a random phrase, wishing players a merry Christmas, and inviting them to the Queen of Snow's Fantastic Festive Feast in the Land of Snow. When spoken to, they encourage players to walk into the Christmas cupboard next to them to attend the Queen of Snow's feast.
Within the Land of Snow, a partygoer alerts players that the food for the Christmas feast had been stolen, and that Santa Claus had been kidnapped by Ebenezer Scourge, a "selfish, Christmas-hating old man." During the event, the partygoer and several other NPCs are frozen by a magical fire, and players have to use several buckets of icy water to free them.
- Merry Christmas! Merry Christmas, one and all!
- Good food... Fine wine... Just climb into the cupboard!
- The Queen of Snow invites you all to her Christmas gathering!
- Come one, come all, to the Fantastic Festive Feast at the Land of Snow.
- The partygoer who stands beside the Christmas cupboard in the Land of Snow thinks that Sir Amik Varze is a "comic book genius".