|Release||11 July 2005 (Update)|
|High alch||38 coins|
|Low alch||25 coins|
|Exchange||4,254 coins (info)|
Papaya fruit is a Farming produce obtained primarily from papaya trees, which requires level 57 Farming to grow. They can also be obtained as a drop from certain monsters, or obtained by a fruit bat either using its forager ability or its special move Fruitfall.
Papaya, when eaten, restore 50 life points and 10 run energy. They also have uses in Farming, Herblore, and Hunter: they can be paid to farmers to watch over palm trees at level 68 Farming; they can be added to super energy potions to create adrenaline potions at level 84 Herblore; and they can be used as bait to catch pawyas at level 66 Hunter.
Many players choose to use papayas as a way to make money. By using the Fruit Bat familiar and its Fruitfall Scroll (requires 69 Summoning), players can cause fruit to appear around them. This fruit generally contains at least one papaya, which can then be gathered and sold for reasonable profit.
- This list was created dynamically. For help, see the FAQ.
- To force an update of this list, click here.
- For an exhaustive list of all known sources for this item, see here.
|Item quantity required||1|
|Base junk chance||37.3%|
- After the 7 October 2009 Herblore update that made Papaya a Herblore ingredient, the price rose from under 975 coins to 2000 in 11 days.
- Papayas restored 5 run energy instead of 10 before the Rest update.
|Fruit tree produce||