|Release date||23 February 2015 (Update)|
|Location||Shadow Realm - Uzer|
|Examine||The body somehow seems perfectly preserved.|
Palkeera is the deceased mother of the Mahjarrat Khazard and a follower of Zamorak. She is the only known female Mahjarrat apart from Enakhra. She gave birth to Khazard near the end of the God Wars, and soon after participated in the Battle of Uzer in an effort to prove she was still powerful, at risk of being sacrificed at the next Ritual of Rejuvenation. She was wounded heavily while protecting Thammaron, and shifted to the Shadow Realm in an attempt to heal her wounds or await help, but perished soon after. She died with the hope that her son would eventually find her body, and expressed a desire for him to know his father. However, she was unable to write his name down before dying, only managing "Za-", which may or may not be a reference to her son's father.
During the Mahjarrat Memories miniquest, one can recover a lost memory of hers floating around the Ritual Marker. It gives some information on the Infernal Realms, Demon races, and Zaros' and Zamorak's methods in acquiring demonic aid. During her life she was given the title of Pontifex, a leader in the church.
- Palkeera's robes are similar to Enakhra's - except that Palkeera's are turquoise.
- Although her journal appears to hint at the identity of Khazard's father, it is just as likely to be attempting to say 'Zamorak be praised' or some other adulation to her god.
- Palkeera, Hazeel, Sliske and Khazard are the only known Mahjarrat to have a strong grasp on the Shadow Realm.
- ^ Zemouregal, "Notes (k-z)", RuneScape. "Khazard is the youngest of our race on RuneScape. He was born towards the end of the God Wars, shortly before the death of his mother, Palkeera."
- ^ Palkeera, "Bloody journal", RuneScape. "Perhaps they will find me. If he was to inherit my ability to enter the Shadow Realm. Maybe. A boy should know his father. Losing lucidity... He did it. Created life... Za-"