- "PBJ Agent" redirects here. For the polar bear named "PBJ Agent" before the quest Hunt for Red Raktuber, see Jim.
The PBJ (stands for Polar Bears for Justice) is an organisation fighting against the penguins' takeover of Gielinor. They are the main enemy of the penguin organisation known as the KGP. Most agents of the PBJ appear to be polar bears. The PBJ plays a supporting role to the player in the quests Hunt for Red Raktuber and Some Like It Cold.
- The Polar bear "spy" who is part of Penguin Hide and Seek after Hunt for Red Raktuber. His/her name is currently unknown.
- So far all seen PBJ agents have been poorly-disguised, in contrast to their well-disguised enemies, the KGP. The player comments on this throughout the quest when trying to talk to Jim (who failed at hiding in a snow bank) before completing Hunt for Red Raktuber and when they first meet Chuck in his poor palm tree disguise, to which Chuck replies "Hmmm... We may need to have a meeting about that."
- Although the PBJ and the KGP are often close to each other in areas such as the iceberg, penguin-polar bear interaction is rare in real life since they live on opposite sides of Earth.
- PBJ is a play on the common acronym for the American peanut butter and jelly sandwich. This may allude to The American CIA, which contrasts the Russian KGB, two Cold War organizations that worked against each other. Much Like the PBJ and the KGP.
- During Koschei's Troubles, if the toy ship is submerged into the well with a polar bear in, he will exclaim that you are too old to play with toy ships, to which you will respond that he is too old to play hide and seek.