Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Release||4 March 2008 (Update)|
|Aww, aren't they the cutest li- Argh!|
|Equipment XP (2H/MH & Armour/OH)|
|17 / 11 / 5|
|4 ticks (2.4s)|
|? (edit)||? (edit)|
|? (edit)||? (edit)||? (edit)|
They attack with a fast melee attack or slightly less accurate ranged attack when staying in distance from player. They are usually ignored because they disappear when Bork is killed. However, since they can hit up to three times each, they shouldn't be underestimated. They are also almost certain to drop charms.
Chaos tunnels, Surok's room.
|Represents a 90% confidence range.|
Based on a sample of 2,862 kills.
1 charm is dropped at a time.
Add data to the log
|Spirit sapphire||1||Rare||Not sold|
|Spirit emerald||1||Rare||Not sold|
|Spirit ruby||1||Rare||Not sold|
|Clue scroll (hard)||1||Rare||Not sold|
- Universal drops are dropped by nearly every monster outside of Daemonheim.
- These drops are dropped alongside main drops.
|Key token||1||Rare||Not sold|
- Both Bork and the Ork legions make several references to Star Trek, including the phrase "We are the collective!"
- Ork legions are similar to the one found in Balthazar Beauregard's Big Top Bonanza. The Ork is located near the levitation station and is the hardest thing to levitate.
- Ork legions have similar lines to squads in the Mobilising Armies minigame, such as "Form a triangle."