|Release date||4 March 2008 (Update)|
|XP per kill||Unknown edit|
|Examine text||Aww, aren't they the cutest li - Argh!|
They attack with a fast melee attack or slightly less accurate ranged attack when staying in distance from player. They are usually ignored because they disappear when Bork is killed. However, since they can hit up to three times each, they shouldn't be underestimated. They also have practically 100% charm drop rate.
Chaos tunnels, Surok's room.
- Represents 90% confidence range, based on a sample of 2,862 kills.
1 charm is dropped at a time.
- Please add to the log (only if 50 or more creatures killed).
- Both Bork and the Ork legions make several references to Star Trek, including the phrase "We are the collective!"
- Ork legions are similar to the one found in Balthazar Beauregard's Big Top Bonanza. The Ork is located near the levitation station and is the hardest thing to levitate.
- Ork legions have similar lines to squads in the Mobilising Armies minigame, such as "Form a triangle."