|Release||26 June 2017 (Update)|
|Stacks in bank||Yes|
|High alch||39,000 coins|
|Low alch||26,000 coins|
|Exchange||9,546,061 coins (info)|
|Examine||An orb formed from the antler of Helwyr.|
The Orb of the Cywir elders is a degradable orb that requires level 85 Magic to use. It has the accuracy of a tier 90 off-hand weapon, but the damage cap for spells of a tier 80 off-hand weapon. It is exclusively dropped by Helwyr.
The orb will degrade to a broken state after 60,000 charges of combat (a minimum duration of 10 hours of combat). It can be fixed by Repair NPCs such as Bob in Lumbridge, or at an armour stand in a player-owned house. A full repair, without discounts, costs 1,250,000 coins.
|Armour||0||PvM: 0%||PvP: 0%|
|Life points||0||Style bonuses|
|[FAQ] • [doc]|
The base repair cost of the Orb of the Cywir elders is 1,250,000 coins. It can be repaired by:
- Bob - the axe seller in Lumbridge
- Tindel Marchant - the weapon and armour repairman at Port Khazard
- Dunstan - the smith in Burthorpe
- Squire - in the workshop area of the Void Knights' Outpost
template = Calculator:Template/Smithing/Armour stand form = repairForm result = repairResult param = level|Smithing level (1-105)|1|int|1-105 param = cost|cost|1250000|hidden|
|The result will appear here when you submit the form.|
- This list was created dynamically. For help, see the FAQ.
- To force an update of this list, click here.
- For an exhaustive list of all known sources for this item, see here.
|Item quantity required||1|
|Base junk chance||1.0%|
|1 × Cywir components||100%|
- Upon release, this item did not trigger the server-wide announcement properly, giving the message "News: Player has received drop!." This has since been hotfixed.
- It was not released with the Heart of Gielinor, but instead over a year later.
Off-hand magic weapons
|Recoloured mages' book||
|Dyed seismic singularity||
|Dyed imperium core||