|Start point||Mr. Mordaut in his office in Varrock Museum.|
|Member requirement||Members only|
|Length||Long (~1 hour 31 minutes)|
Completion of Ritual of the Mahjarrat is optional, but unlocks an additional reward:
|Items required||Items from the tool belt are not listed unless they do not work or are not automatically added.|
|Enemies to defeat|
Items recommended: 2 free inventory spaces
- Talk to Mr. Mordaut in the basement of Varrock Museum right behind the stairs.
- Read the book Hannibus Hunted.
- Talk to Mr. Mordaut.
Bob the CatEdit
Items needed: Catspeak amulet (e), various teleports (lodestones help)
- Locate Bob the Cat with the catspeak amulet.
- Talk to Bob.
- Travel to Unferth's house north-east of Burthorpe lodestone.
- Talk to Unferth.
- Search bookcase.
- Investigate fireplace.
- Inspect table.
- Remove carpet.
- Enter trapdoor.
Robert the Strong's libraryEdit
Items needed: emerald
- Search the desk in the centre of the room.
- Investigate the weapon rack (north).
- Use Iron oxide on emerald to get Animate Rock Scroll.
- Read the Animate Rock Spell scroll by the statue (south).
- Talk to Hannibus.
- Search all bookcases (west and east).
- Look at the map (south).
- Run to the Green dragons in the south east corner of the Forinthry Dungeon.
- Hannibus will talk to you.
- Run closer to the south east corner of the room.
- Study Rock.
The mysterious statuesEdit
- Read the Animate Rock Scroll by 2 of the 4 Mysterious statues and rotate.
- Rotating all 4 statues gives access to 10,000 bonus experience in any skill.
- Locations of the Mysterious statues:
- Travel to the north-west corner of Entrana.
- Read the Animate Rock Scroll by the Submerged statue
Items recommended: Antifire potion, method to kill 3 iron dragons weak to water spells, Dragonkin Primer
- Travel to the iron/steel dragons in Brimhaven Dungeon.
(If you don't get the question about 'One of a Kind' go back to the entrance of the room and walk slow into the room again.)
- Kill 3 iron dragons.
- Head to the west wall by the Mysterious entrance to study the Dragonkin writing.
- Travel to the Grotworm Lair north-west of Port Sarim lodestone.
- Investigate the Summoning portal at the end. You can use the shortcut south-west of the entrance with at least level 50 agility to get there quickly.
- Talk with Hannibus.
Items recommended: Ectophial to get to Port Phasmatys, ghostspeak amulet, antifire potion, and food to survive fighting celestial dragons for 2 minutes
- Travel to Dragontooth Island by talking to the Ghost captain east of Port Phasmatys.
- Head south to the Mysterious entrance.
- Fight/Tank a celestial dragon for 2 minutes.
- Talk to Hannibus again.
The white dragonEdit
Items recommended: Combat gear, food and potions to fight 3 Dragon-Hunters (range/mage/melee)
- Activate the Artefact north of Monastery of Saradomin in Edgeville to meet with Hannibus in the KBD Lair.
- You will not enter a player-versus-player enabled area despite the warning.[source needed]
- Talk with the King Black Dragon.
- Enter Mysterious entrance.
- Talk with Therragorn.
- Kill the 3 Dragon-Hunters.
Daemonheim with KerapacEdit
- Kerapac will talk to you.
- Head into the far northern room. Kerapac will talk to you.
- Harvest 25 memories from the wisps and channel them into the cage.
- Talk with Kerapac to fight Echo of Jas.
- Speak with Echo of Jas to teleport out.
- Kerapac will talk to you.
- Quest complete!