|Start point||Yanni Salika in the antique shop in Shilo Village.|
|Member requirement||Members only|
|Length||Long (~40 minutes)|
|Items required||Items from the tool belt are not listed unless they do not work or are not automatically added.|
|Enemies to defeat|
- Talk to Yanni Salika in Shilo Village.
- Talk to the jungle forester south of the village. You will receive their blunt hatchet.
- Go west to the shore and up a ladder to talk to Captain Shanks on board Lady of the Waves.
Asgarnia and MisthalinEdit
- Speak to Brian in Port Sarim (Axe shop north-east of the lodestone). Make sure he takes the blunt hatchet before you leave.
- Speak to Aggie, the witch in Draynor Village.
- Go to the H.A.M. Hideout west of the Lumbridge cow field, pick the lock on the Lumbridge mine, and climb down. Head to the southern cavern and speak to Johanhus Ulsbrecht.
- Talk to Fred the Farmer near the sheep's pen in Lumbridge.
- Talk with Seth Groats near the chickens' pen in Lumbridge.
- Take 3 steel bars to Horvik in the platebody shop in Varrock (north-east of the central fountain), who is ill and needs a herbal tincture.
- Speak to the Apothecary.(south-west Varrock, potion icon)
- Go to Gunnarsgrunn (Barbarian Village) and talk to Tassie Slipcast. (first house south)
- Enter the Dwarven Mine and find Hammerspike Stoutbeard to the west. Ask him about Tassie Slipcast.
- Go to Taverley and talk with Sanfew (House north of slayer master).
- Make a Guthix rest, in this order, (vial of water, harralander, and marrentill), travel to the top of White Wolf Mountain, and speak to Captain Bleemadge.
- Give him the potion.
Items needed: Chisel, around 2000 coins (or 2 cut opals, jades and red topazes in case you crush the ones you get)
- Travel to Catherby and speak to Arhein. (General shop owner, south of the lodestone)
- Go to Seers' Village and speak to Phantuwti Fanstuwi Farsight. (south-east of the lodestone)
- Enter the Goblin Cave east of the fishing guild (teleport to the Ardougne lodestone and run north). Once inside, head north, then east where you find Petra trapped in rock. Right-click and select "Search".
- Go to Ardougne and speak to Wizard Cromperty. (south from the lodestone, then east to the house with the blue floor)
- Whilst you are in Ardougne, pick up five pigeon cages south of the north-western bank.
- Go to Port Khazard and talk to Tindel Marchant on the southern pier.
- Go to the Feldip Hills and talk to Rantz. (Yanille lodestone > run south and past Gu'Tanoth on the east side > follow the shore east to Rantz)
- Go west until you see Gnormadium Avlafrim and a gnome glider. Talk to him and search each landing light for a gem, cut it, and put it back in the landing lights (from west to east is sapphire, opal, red topaz, jade). If you crush one talk to him again to buy a replacement . Talk to the gnome again.
Completing the favoursEdit
Items needed: Armour and pickaxe (for fight against Slagilith), hammer, bronze bar, iron bar, steel bar, empty pot, and 5 pigeon cages
- Go back to Rantz to receive a comfy mattress.
- Take the mattress to Tindal in Port Khazard, who gives you iron oxide.
- Take the iron oxide to Wizard Cromperty in Ardougne, who gives you an animate rock scroll.
- Cast the spell on Petra in the Goblin Cave and kill Slagilith when he appears.
- Cast the spell on Petra again.
- Go to Seers' Village and speak to Phantuwti. Go through the options until you threaten him, then access the roof via the ladder in the building to the east.
- Use a hammer with the weather vane and search to get three broken vane parts. Go to an anvil with a bronze bar, an iron bar and a steel bar and use the parts of the weather vane with the anvil. Go back to the roof of the house and put the weathervane pillar, the directionals and the ornament back.
- Talk to Phantuwti again and he will give you the weather report.
- Take the report to Arhein in Catherby.
- Talk to Captain Bleemadge on top of White Wolf Mountain.
- Talk to Sanfew in Taverley.
- Talk to Hammerspike Stoutbeard in the Dwarven Mine. Kill his minions. Talk to him again.
- Talk to Tassie Slipcast in Gunnarsgrunn (Barbarian Village). Form the pot lid at Potter's Wheel. Fire the pot lid in the kiln, and then use it on a pot to get an airtight pot.
- Go to the apothecary in Varrock and give him the pot.
- Go to Horvik and give him the herbal tincture, breathing salts and five pigeon cages to get some chicken cages. . Talk to him again.
- Go to Seth Groats in the farm in Lumbridge and give him the chicken cages.
- Go to the HAM headquarters and talk to Johanhus.
- Go to Draynor Village and talk with Aggie the witch.
- Go to Port Sarim and talk with Brian, who gives you a sharpened hatchet.
- Go back to Shilo Village and speak with the jungle forester, who gives you red mahogany logs in exchange for the hatchet.
- Speak with Yanni in Shilo Village.
- Quest complete!
- 2 quest points
- 2 antique lamps giving 10,000 experience to any skill of your choice. Skill must be at least level 30.
- Steel key ring
- Ability to make Guthix rest potions
- Access to the gnome glider route to the Feldip Hills
- Adamantite ore, an uncut ruby and an uncut diamond dropped by Slagilith
- 1,000 experience from repairing the weather vane components
- 2 Treasure Hunter keys and 2 Hearts of Ice
- Music unlocked
The following can be unlocked in the lands you venture into if you have not visited them beforehand, but there is no unique music for this quest: