|Release date||12 August 2008 (Update)|
|High Alch||0 coins|
|Low Alch||0 coins|
|Destroy||You will have to speak to Wizard Elriss to get another omni-talisman.|
|Store price||Not sold|
|Examine||Many mysterious powers emanate from the talisman.|
Note: Enchanted water tiara does NOT work, you must use a regular talisman or tiara. Elemental talisman will not work, either. Doing this, players gain 13,605 Runecrafting experience -- at level 50 this can give an experience boost all the way to level 51. In addition to that, players retain the original talismans as Elriss does not take them. Tiaras can be used in place of regular talismans. Attempt to buy tiaras first because they can cost significantly less, in the tens of GP. Assuming that you purchase all talismans from the Grand Exchange, the Omni-talisman will cost you approximately 12,563 coins, although they can all be sold back after obtaining the Omni-talisman. Upon showing all 12, the wizard will automatically give you the omni talisman. If you did not automatically receive it, then you are missing at least one from the list.
The omni-talisman can be combined with a tiara, or a Runecrafting staff by talking to Wizard Korvak in the Guild with the necessary items in the inventory. If the Omni-talisman is lost for any reason (including combining it with a tiara, staff or Wicked hood), a new one may be obtained by speaking to Elriss. The talismans don't need to be shown to her again to get a replacement.
(NOTE: You can only receive xp once, so there is no point in destroying the Omni-talisman and showing her all the talismans again. Doing so Wizard Elriss will say she has already seen this talisman.)
Combining the Omni-talisman
Wicked hood (All runes)
Rune altar map
The locations of all the Runecrafting altars will be shown if the Omni-talisman is used on the Rune Altar Map, which is located in the middle of the Runecrafting Guild.
- "Omni" refers to the Latin word Omnis, which means "all". This makes sense, because the Omni-talisman allows access to all the available altars and holds the properties of all the talismans.
- Unlike the Omni-tiara, the Omni-talisman cannot grant access to the free members' altars, such as air, mind, water, earth, fire, and body, while in a free players' world.
- When/ if soul runecrafting becomes available players may have to show a Soul talisman to Elriss before they can make use of the omni-talisman again.
- This is the only Runecrafting talisman that currently doesn't have the "locate" option.
- Upon examining the Omni-Talisman the player will receive the message "Many mysterious powers emanate from the talisman", instead of "A mysterious power emanates from the talisman..."
- The symbol in the centre resembles the Life rune from RuneScape Classic, or an Astral rune . Neither of these runes have corresponding talismans.