|Release||12 August 2008 (Update)|
|High alch||2 coins|
|Low alch||1 coin|
|Destroy||You will have to speak to Wizard Elriss to get another omni-talisman.|
|On death||Always lost|
|Examine||Many mysterious powers emanate from the talisman.|
The Omni-talisman is a members-only Runecrafting item that grants access to all Runecrafting altars which require a talisman for entry. It can be obtained in the Runecrafting Guild by talking to Wizard Elriss then showing her one of every regular talisman or tiara by using them on her, or by showing her a wicked hood that consumed all talismans.
There are thirteen in total:
|Element||Talisman||GE price||Tiara||GE Price|
The enchanted water tiara and elemental talisman do not work. Upon showing all 12, Wizard Elriss will automatically give the player an omni-talisman. Players will then gain 13,605 Runecrafting experience. The experience can only be obtained once.
The omni-talisman can be combined with a tiara, or a runecrafting staff by talking to Wizard Korvak in the Guild with the necessary items in the inventory, forming the omni-tiara and omni-talisman staff respectively. If the omni-talisman is lost, a new one may be obtained by speaking to Elriss. The talismans don't need to be shown to her again to get a replacement. Combining it with a wicked hood unlocks all altars and the ability for the hood to give pure essence instead of rune essence.
| or |
Wicked hood (All runes unlocked)
Rune altar mapEdit
The locations of all the Runecrafting altars will be shown if the Omni-talisman is used on the Rune Altar Map, which is located in the middle of the Runecrafting Guild.
|Item quantity required||1|
|Base junk chance||89.0%|
- "Omni" is the dative form of the Latin adjective omnis, which can be literally translated to "for every(thing)", as the omni-talisman holds the properties of every runecrafting talisman.
- Unlike the Omni-tiara, the Omni-talisman cannot grant access to the free to play altars, such as air, mind, water, earth, fire, and body, while in a free players' world.
- This is the only Runecrafting talisman that doesn't have the "locate" option.
- The examine text of the omni-talisman is an altered form of a standard talisman's examine: "Many mysterious powers emanate from the talisman" instead of "A mysterious power emanates from the talisman...", referencing the talisman's function of acting as many talismans.
- The symbol in the centre of the talisman is an eight-pointed star.
- The Omni-talisman counts for a Soul talisman, even if the player obtained their omni-talisman prior to the soul talisman's release. A soul talisman is required to actually unlock the Soul Altar, however. Soul talisman became tradeable on the Grand Exchange on the 20th June 2017.