|Release date||12 August 2008 (Update)|
|High Alch||0 coins|
|Low Alch||0 coins|
|Destroy||You will have to speak to Wizard Elriss to get another omni-talisman.|
|Store price||Not sold|
|Examine||Many mysterious powers emanate from the talisman.|
To obtain the talisman, players have to talk to Wizard Elriss in the Runecrafting Guild and show her one of every regular talisman or tiara by using either of them on her. Note: Talk to Wizard Elriss first about the omni-talisman. If you do not talk to her first before showing all of your talismans, you will not receive the omni-talisman! There are twelve in total:
|Element||Talisman||GE price||Tiara||GE Price|
Note: Enchanted water tiara does NOT work, you must use a regular talisman or tiara. Elemental talisman will not work, nor will a Wicked hood, even one with all 12 talismans already fed to it. Doing this, players gain 13,605 Runecrafting experience — at level 50 this can give an experience boost all the way to level 51. In addition to that, players retain the original talismans as Elriss does not take them. Upon showing all 12, the wizard will automatically give you the omni talisman. If you did not automatically receive it, then you are missing at least one from the list.
The omni-talisman can be combined with a tiara, or a Runecrafting staff by talking to Wizard Korvak in the Guild with the necessary items in the inventory. If the Omni-talisman is lost for any reason (including combining it with a tiara, staff or Wicked hood), a new one may be obtained by speaking to Elriss. The talismans don't need to be shown to her again to get a replacement. It can also be combined with a wicked hood, unlocking all altars and the ability for the hood to give pure essence, instead of rune essence.
(NOTE: You can only receive xp once, so there is no point in destroying the Omni-talisman and showing her all the talismans again. Doing so Wizard Elriss will say she has already seen this talisman.)
Combining the Omni-talismanEdit
Wicked hood (All runes)
Rune altar mapEdit
The locations of all the Runecrafting altars will be shown if the Omni-talisman is used on the Rune Altar Map, which is located in the middle of the Runecrafting Guild.
- "Omni" refers to the dative form of the Latin adjective omnis. It can be literally translated to "for every(thing)". This makes sense, because the Omni-talisman allows access to every available altar and holds the properties of every talisman.
- Unlike the Omni-tiara, the Omni-talisman cannot grant access to the free members' altars, such as air, mind, water, earth, fire, and body, while in a free players' world.
- When/ if soul runecrafting becomes available players may have to show a Soul talisman to Elriss before they can make use of the omni-talisman again.
- This is the only Runecrafting talisman that doesn't have the "locate" option.
- Upon examining the Omni-talisman the player will receive the message "Many mysterious powers emanate from the talisman", instead of "A mysterious power emanates from the talisman..."
- The symbol in the centre of the talisman is an eight-pointed star.