| The mouth of the Fremennik hunting area. Talk to Olaf Hradson.|
| Members only|
|Short to Medium|
- 50 Woodcutting
- Be able to defeat a level 49 monster
- A high Agility level is highly recommended to save time
|Items from the tool belt are not listed unless they do not work or are not automatically added.
- Spade (can be obtained during quest)
- It is recommended that players with an Agility level less than 50 take an Agility potion, flask or a summer pie.
- Weapon and armour (Melee works fine)
- 43+ Prayer and/or food for low-levelled players, or prayer boosting items, which should lessen the need for food.
- Access to the Lodestone in Fremennik Province or access to Fairy ring network
- 8 free inventory spaces to store rope and barrels in (Obtainable during quest)
- Talk to Olaf northeast of Rellekka.
- Go east up the icy mountain and chop the windswept tree.
- Return to Olaf.
The Windswept TreeEdit
- Go to Rellekka and talk to Ingrid Hradson next to the well in the south-east.
- Head north-west of the helmet shop and talk to Volf Olafson.
- Return to Olaf.
- Use the damp planks on the embers on the ground next to him.
- Talk to Olaf.
- Read the map.
Brine Rat CavernEdit
- Pick up the spade right next to Olaf.
- Go back up the icy mountain and dig west of the windswept tree.
- Once inside the caverns, go east and north continuing the northern path until you reach a picture wall door.
- Kill a nearby skeleton and pick up the key it drops.
- Search the door and solve the puzzle: down, right, up, left, then the bottom lever.
- In the next area, pick up 2 rotten barrels and 6 ropes.
- Make sure you turn off run before walking on the walkway.
- Northeast is a walkway made of planks. Use rotten barrels on the gaps in the walkway.
- Open the gate by clicking the keyhole that matches the key (if the bottom of the key is triangle, then it goes into the triangle key slot)
- Attempt to open the chest in the wrecked ship.
- Kill the skeleton.
- Attempt to open the chest again and you'll receive a parchment.
- Quest complete!
- Music unlocked
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.