|Strongest monster||Greater demon|
|Inhabitants/Race||Undead, Dragons, Demons, Ogres|
The Ogre Enclave is a dungeon located in Gu'Tanoth. It requires partial completion of the Watchtower quest to enter. The entrance to the enclave is in the western part of the ogre marketplace in the centre of Gu'Tanoth. During the quest, the player must use a cave nightshade on the ogre guard to gain entry. After the quest, this is no longer required. The cave contains the crystals for the Watchtower quest.
This enclave is a good training spot, as there are caged and uncaged greater demons here, as well as blue dragons and safe spots. There tends to be fewer players seeking blue dragons here than in the Taverley Dungeon. It is also fairly close to a bank. There is a very good spot in the west of the enclave where there are 2 blue dragons (even high level players will only need 2 as they respawn very quickly) and also a small obelisk so that those using a summoning familiar to aid them can constantly recharge their summoning points without any difficulty.
- You cannot exit the enclave through the cave you entered it. The exit is on the opposite side of the enclave and places you at a Skavid cave entrance outside Gu'Tanoth. You also cannot re-enter the enclave from the Skavid cave!
- If you have not completed Watchtower, do not attack or talk to the Ogre Shamans, as they will get annoyed and attack you. They are invincible, they can hit up to 3000, and their attacks cannot be blocked by any protection prayer.
- Blue dragons (level 74)
- Greater demons (level 82). Most are in the caged area; with one uncaged to the north-west.
- Ogre Shaman
- Ogre Chieftain (level 81)
- Skeleton (level 15)
- Spider (level 1)
- Enclave guard, at the entrance outside the enclave.
- At least partial completion of Watchtower is required for entry (up to the point where you distract the enclave guards).
- If you enter the caves during the quest, you will get a short cut-scene showing a Blue Dragon attacking an Ogre Shaman with dragonfire. The dragonfire is then reflected doing 300 damage to the Blue Dragon. The shaman then yells "stoopid dragon" and shoots it with magic doing 750 damage and killing the dragon.
- There is a lesser summoning obelisk, on the wall directly across from the spit of land that holds the Rock of Dalgroth.
- You don't have to complete the entire Watchtower Quest to use the enclave, only up to the point where you see the cutscene. However, if planning to use a dwarf multicannon, it is advisable to complete the entire quest, as the shamans do not respawn once killed via the magic ogre potion during the quest. This in turn makes it safe to set up the cannon without risk of it accidentally targeting a shaman and causing it to launch its powerful counter-attack.