The offering stone is a table found in the Jadinko Lair, east of the Jadinko Queen. Players can spend jadinko points, earned from various activities in the Lair, on a few types of rewards. It is possible to spend all points at once or exchange just a few at a time.
- Random mix: 10 points each. Gives random fruits and seeds for Herblore Habitat.
- Fruits only: 13 points each. Gives random fruits for use within the Jadinko Lair.
- Seeds and teleport bags: 40 points each seed and 80 points each teleport bag. Gives random seeds and juju teleport spiritbags.
There is a cap of 2000 points, so it is encouraged to spend the points when they near that amount. How many points you have is shown on the upper left hand corner. A convenient bank deposit box can be found through the shortcut on the other side of the Jadinko Queen (requires 40 Woodcutting to use).
|Burning a curly root||83 |
|2||Roots burned by an inferno adze do not give points.|
|Chopping a mutated root||83||2||Near Jadinko Queen. -1 point for chopping a healthy vine.|
|Killing a mutated jadinko baby||80||3|
|Killing a mutated jadinko guard||86||7|
|Killing a mutated jadinko male||91||10|
Item Quantity Rarity GE Market Price Common fruit 1 Common Not sold Shadow fruit 1 Unknown Not sold Igneous fruit 1 Unknown Not sold Cannibal fruit 1 Unknown Not sold Aquatic fruit 1 Unknown Not sold Amphibious fruit 1 Unknown Not sold Carrion fruit 1 Unknown Not sold Diseased fruit 1 Unknown Not sold Camouflaged fruit 1 Unknown Not sold Draconic fruit 1 Unknown Not sold Saradomin fruit 1 Unknown Not sold Guthix fruit 1 Unknown Not sold Zamorak fruit 1 Unknown Not sold
Item Quantity Rarity GE Market Price Red blossom seed 1 Common 15 Blue blossom seed 1 Common 26 Green blossom seed 1 Common 16 Lergberry seed 1 Common Not sold Kalferberry seed 1 Uncommon Not sold Erzille seed 1 Common Not sold Argway seed 1 Uncommon Not sold Ugune seed 1 Uncommon Not sold Shengo seed 1 Uncommon Not sold Samaden seed 1 Uncommon Not sold Apple tree seed 1 Rare 12 Banana tree seed 1 Rare 15 Orange tree seed 1 Rare 15 Juju teleport spiritbag 1 Uncommon 2,062
Seed reward mechanic: The Seeds and Teleport option on the offering table is completely influenced by what is currently being attracted in herblore habitat. The seeds obtained at the offering stones will be the same types that are normally dropped by the jadinko that you currently have attracted at the hunter area on the surface. You will not obtain a seed type if the jadinkos on the surface do not drop that seed when caught. If you do not have specific jadinkos attracted on the surface, only blossom seeds can be found. Therefore, when you are ready to collect a reward, make sure you are attracting a jadinko with good seed drops, such as diseased jadinkos.
- Depending on a player's stats, it may be faster to gather seeds through burning curly roots or chopping mutated roots than through hunting in Herblore Habitat.
- The most expensive option may be the most efficient for obtaining herb seeds, because the random option, though cheaper, tends to give more fruit and lower-level seeds.
- The offering stone will not have fruit on it for players who do not have enough jadinko points for any of the rewards.
- The Seeds and Teleport option on the offering table is completely influenced by what is currently being attracted in herblore habitat. Also, the Jadinkos you have attracted will occasionally come down from Herblore Habitat and put their seeds on the offering table, afterwards making their way to the queen and burrowing into the ground.