|Release date||12 July 2011 (Update)|
|Examine|| Empty: A big, flat stone.|
Filled: A big, flat stone. Jadinkos have deposited things on it to thank you.
Completely Filled: A big, flat stone. Jadinkos have deposited many things on it to thank you.
The offering stone is a table found in the Jadinko Lair, north and across the river from Herblore Habitat. Once inside, head southeast of the entrance, east of the Jadinko Queen. Players can spend jadinko points, earned from various activities in the Lair, on a few types of rewards. It is possible to spend all points at once or exchange just a few at a time.
- Random mix: 10 points each. Gives random fruits and seeds for Herblore Habitat, as well as juju teleport spiritbags.
- Fruits only: 13 points each. Gives random fruits for use within the Jadinko Lair.
- Seeds and teleport bags: 40 points each seed and 80 points each teleport bag. Gives random seeds and juju teleport spiritbags.
There is a cap of 2000 points, so it is encouraged to spend the points when they near that amount. How many points you have is shown on the upper left hand corner. A convenient bank deposit box can be found through the shortcut on the other side of the Jadinko Queen (requires 40 Woodcutting to use).
|Burning a curly root in a firepit||83 |
|2||Roots burned by an inferno adze do not give points.|
|Chopping a mutated root||83||2||Near Jadinko Queen. -1 point for chopping a healthy vine.|
|Lighting a firepit on a dry patch||83||3||Needs to be lit with a curly root.|
|Killing a mutated jadinko baby||80||3|
|Killing a mutated jadinko guard||86||7|
|Killing a mutated jadinko male||91||10|
|Common fruit||1||Common||Not sold|
|Shadow fruit||1||Unknown||Not sold|
|Igneous fruit||1||Unknown||Not sold|
|Cannibal fruit||1||Unknown||Not sold|
|Aquatic fruit||1||Unknown||Not sold|
|Amphibious fruit||1||Unknown||Not sold|
|Carrion fruit||1||Unknown||Not sold|
|Diseased fruit||1||Unknown||Not sold|
|Camouflaged fruit||1||Unknown||Not sold|
|Draconic fruit||1||Unknown||Not sold|
|Saradomin fruit||1||Unknown||Not sold|
|Guthix fruit||1||Unknown||Not sold|
|Zamorak fruit||1||Unknown||Not sold|
|Red blossom seed||1||Common||39|
|Blue blossom seed||1||Common||49|
|Green blossom seed||1||Common||42|
|Lergberry seed||1||Common||Not sold|
|Kalferberry seed||1||Uncommon||Not sold|
|Erzille seed||1||Common||Not sold|
|Argway seed||1||Uncommon||Not sold|
|Ugune seed||1||Uncommon||Not sold|
|Shengo seed||1||Uncommon||Not sold|
|Samaden seed||1||Uncommon||Not sold|
|Apple tree seed||1||Rare||24|
|Banana tree seed||1||Rare||60|
|Orange tree seed||1||Rare||73|
|Juju teleport spiritbag||1||Uncommon||2,599|
Seed reward mechanicEdit
The Seeds and Teleport option on the offering table is completely influenced by what is currently being attracted in herblore habitat. The seeds obtained at the offering stones will be the same types that are normally dropped by the jadinko that you currently have attracted at the hunter area on the surface. You will not obtain a seed type if the jadinkos on the surface do not drop that seed when caught. If you do not have specific jadinkos attracted on the surface, only blossom seeds can be found. Therefore, when you are ready to collect a reward, make sure you are attracting a jadinko with good seed drops, such as diseased jadinkos. It may also be prudent to shoo away Common Jadinkos with a Striped Vine, to eliminate low-level seeds from the reward pool.
- Depending on a player's stats, it may be faster to gather seeds through burning curly roots or chopping mutated roots than through hunting in Herblore Habitat.
- The most expensive option may be the most efficient for obtaining herb seeds, because the random option, though cheaper, tends to give more fruit and lower-level seeds.
- The offering stone will not have fruit on it for players who do not have enough jadinko points for any of the rewards.
- The Seeds and Teleport option on the offering table is completely influenced by what is currently being attracted in herblore habitat. Also, the Jadinkos you have attracted will occasionally come down from Herblore Habitat and put their seeds on the offering table, afterwards making their way to the queen and burrowing into the ground.